Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Name||Wong Pak Kan (王柏勤)|
|Country of Birth||Hong Kong|
|Birthday||January 18, 1991 (age 28)|
|Soloqueue IDs||TabeTabe (NA), CCM灬MikakoTabe, MisS熙灬, SPG Tabe (KR)|
|Social Media & Links|
Tabe ran away from home for competitive gaming in 2010 . He initially played as the AD carry for the Chinese team Invictus Gaming.In April 2012, he announced his departure from iG, but with his contract still not terminated, he was unable to join any other teams. During this period he became the first Chinese mainland player to stream on Twitch TV. In July, he joined Noah's Ark and changed his position to support. The five NA players later transferred to OMG. Later in 2012, he shifted organizations once again to join Royal Club. In March 2013, he decided to retire from competitive gaming. After two months, Tabe returned to Royal Club as support due to the demand of his friend Wh1t3zZ and the CEO of Royal Club, Tian Ci. On October 13, 2013, Tabe retired from competitive gaming once more after the WCG 2013 China Qualifier.
- Original summoner's name was MikakoTabe.
- Fluently speaks English.
- His favorite player is Doublelift.
- Simultaneously achieved top ten solo queue rankings on the North American and Chinese servers.
- Known for Vayne and Ashe play in his early career.
- Stepped down from AD as he knew that his AD skill was bad and tactics being very important, he moved to support and lead his team.
- Known for playing unconventional supports, such as Annie and Cassiopeia.
- Popularized support Annie play style all over the world.
- He loves singing, as well as his friends in the team do; Lucky and Uzi.
- He was offered admission to The University of Hong Kong, but denied it for competitive gaming.
- He was supported by Wh1t3zZ and ChrIs after running away from his home.
- He considered the Chinese eSports scene to be terrible, as a result he retired from it.
- He is currently making gaming commentary videos now, and earning ten times more money than his active time in competitive gaming.
- Owns 3 shops selling Gaming Gear, Men's Clothing, and Snacks.
- Briefly banned by the Association of China E-sports for 3 reasons: 
- 1. Defaming League, Tournaments or Esports (referring to interview at S3 Finals);
- 2. Leave Royal Club before end of contract and 2014 LPL Summer Playoffs, directly resulting in Royal Club's forfeit for unable to field a complete roster.
- 3. According to CC Club rosters: Poaching club players in public in violation of ACE transfer rules.
- A few months after his ban was lifted, he became the coach of Stand Point Gaming.
- During Season 3 Worlds, Tabe and his team had no money to hire a translator or manager to arrange scrims. Tabe would have to knock on other teams' doors to schedule scrims as he was the only member of the team that can speak English.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Tabe Tournament Results|
CBLOL 2019 Split 1
9 - 12RR
Return of the Legends 2018
2 - 3West
LMS 2018 Spring
3 - 11RR
|2017-11-04||17 - 20|
0 : 3FNC
|2016-11-13||14 - 16|
Demacia Cup 2016
1 - 5RR
LPL 2016 Summer - Group A
5 - 11RR
|2016-04-23||7 - 8|
LPL 2016 Spring Playoffs
0 : 3SS
Worlds Season 3
0 : 3SKT
China Regional Finals Season 3
3 : 1OMG
LPL 2013 Summer Season
13 - 8RR
- September 18, Tabe discusses Royal Clubs prep and thoughts on the World Teams (video) with on GameSpot
- September 25, Tabe talks about their game vs OMG and shares his amazing story (video) with on GameSpot
- September 27, CSN Worlds Tabe Interview (video) with on Cyber Sports Network
- September 28, Tabe and Uzi discuss their Semifinals match versus Fnatic (video) with on GameSpot
- September 28, Off the Rift: Fnatic and Royal support sitdown (video) with on LoL eSports
- October 2 - Live On Three E175 - MonteCristo & Tabe Live On Three
- October 6, Hi guys I'm Tabe and I'm doing AMA! with on Reddit
- November 7, Royal Club's former support player Tabe discusses retiring with onGamers with on OnGamers
- February 13, Tabe, The Chinese ADC Prodigy with on SK Gaming
- December 12, iG Tabe at WCG Grand Finals 2011 (video) with on Cyber Sports Network
- October 11, Why China hates Tabe by Carnivorous Sheep on Liquid Legends
The following pages redirect here.