|Team has disbanded.|
|Org Location||United States|
Team Confusion was a North American team that qualified for the Expansion Tournament.
Team Confusion qualified for the North American Spring Expansion Tournament via the ranked 5's ladder under the team name Dank Dang Gaming, finishing with the eleventh-place ladder seed into the tournament, behind Fission eSports and ahead of Noble Truth. The team forfeited their first-round match against Team Fusion. Shortly afterward, they disbanded.
- October 1, team is formed. RF Legendary, WelcomeToHeaven, Chunkyfresh, EvanRL, and Yuno join.
- October 21, BabyZeus joins. RF Legendary leaves.
- October 22, ExecutionerKen joins. Yuno leaves.
- October 24, Frostalicious joins. EvanRL leaves.
- November 1, Frostalicious leaves.
- November 2, EvanRL rejoins.
- November (approx.), Chunkyfresh leaves.
- November (approx.), team disbands. BabyZeus, WelcomeToHeaven, EvanRL, and ExecutionerKen leave.
|BabyZeus||Alec Warren||Top Laner||Frank Fang Gaming||2014-10-21||2014-11-??|
|WelcomeToHeaven||Dillon Stayner||Jungler||Team Coast||2014-10-01||2014-11-??|
|EvanRL||Evan Lawson||Bot Laner||INRT Gaming||2014-11-02||2014-11-??|
|Chunkyfresh||Joshua Kesrawani||Mid Laner||Team Fusion||2014-10-01||2014-11-??|
|Frostalicious||Parsa Baghai||Bot Laner||Zenith Esports||2014-10-24||2014-11-01|
|EvanRL||Evan Lawson||Bot Laner||Havoks Gaming||2014-10-01||2014-10-24|
|RF Legendary||Oleksii Kuziuta||Top Laner||Team FeaR||2014-10-01||2014-10-21|
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.