|We are upgrading our stats backend. You may notice some stats & match history pages are out of date/incomplete/missing. The process is estimated to take between 24 and 48 hours. For more information join our Discord!|
Tencent Games is an Internet game developer and service provider based in Shenzhen City, People's Republic of China. Under the govenance of P. R. China, a communist country with strong control of its Internet services, and the guidance of Tencent, one of the largest Internet companies inside China, Tencent Games runs the Chinese Servers of League of Legends and organizes several LoL tourments in mainland China. However, Tencent Games also owns Riot Games, has a great influnce of the development of League of Legends, and even develops and runs their own mobile-based MOBA games which are so similar to LoL that several criticisms believe that they are copying League of Legends without the authorize of Riot Games.
League of Legend Servers
Note that all of the following servers are only avaliable for mainland Chinese players, and you should: (a) Register a QQ number or an Wechat account, both are orginally for web-chat services by Tencent, (b) Pass the Real-name Registration System by inserting your ID number and name, and (c) play up to 5 hours if you're under 18 due to the Anti-Fatigue System. The Server names are in Simplified Chinese.
- Servers with the Internet provided by China Telecom (19): 艾欧尼亚, 祖安, 诺克萨斯, 班德尔城, 皮尔特沃夫, 战争学院, 巨神峰, 雷瑟守备, 裁决之地, 黑色玫瑰, 暗影岛, 钢铁烈阳, 水晶之痕, 均衡教派, 影流, 守望之海, 征服之海, 卡拉曼达, 皮城警备.
- Servers with the Internet provided by China Unicom (7): 比尔吉沃特, 德玛西亚, 弗雷尔卓德, 无畏先锋, 恕瑞玛, 扭曲丛林, 巨龙之巢.
- Servers with the Internet provided by CERNET (1): 教育网专区.
- Servers with the Internet provided by a CDN system (1): 男爵领域.
- Servers avaliable for the best players and the tourments with the Internet provided by a CDN system (1): 峡谷之巅.
From 10 January 2019, The League of Legends touraments in mainland China are organized by TJ Sports (Hanzi: 腾竞体育), a company founded by Riot Games and Tencent Games.
Relationship with Riot Games
Riot Games is the subsidary of Tencent Games with Tencent owns 100 percent of Riot's stake.
- In February 2011, Tencent paid $ 400 million for a 93 percent stake in Riot Games.
- Tencent bought the remaining 7 percent in December 16, 2015; the price was not disclosed.
The broadcasts of both LPL and the Chinese streams of LCK, LEC and LCS are made by Shiquan Culture Communication co. ltd. (Hanzi: 视拳文化传播), subsidary of Riot Games. The Chinese caster group is also managed by the corporation mentioned above.
- LPL, LDL and Demacia Cup, if any avaliable - Live stream from the arena via several different streaming platforms in both Chinese and English,
- MSI, Rift Rivals and Worlds, if any avaliable - Live stream from Shanghai (or the arena if possible) via several different streaming platforms in Chinese.
- LCK, if avaliable - Live stream from Shanghai via Huya in Chinese.
- LEC and LCS, if avaliable - Delayed and selected rebroadcast (Every Monday for LEC and Tuesday for LCS) from Shanghai via Huya in Chinese.
The Chinese caster group is for both LPL and Chinese streams of LCK, LEC and LCS.
|Zeyuan (泽元)||Guan Ze-Yuan (管泽元)|
|Remember (记得)||Wang Ji-De (王继德)|
|Shiyi (十一)||Zang Jin-kai (臧金开)|
|wAwa (娃娃)||Yan Zi-Jing (闫紫境)|
|Mile (米勒)||Qian Chen (钱晨)|
|Wang Duoduo (王多多)|
|Changmao (长毛)||Li Bo-Yan (李伯彦)|
|san (小伞)||Guo Jun-Liang (郭俊良)|
|Haokai (昊凯)||Xiang Hao-kai（向昊凯）|
|Xie Yuxiang (谢宇翔)|
|Rita||Feng Yu (冯雨)|
|Shuyi (淑怡)||Zhou Shu-Yi (周淑怡)|
|Clement Chu||Kai-Hsin Chu（祝恺信）|