|UNIQUE: +20% life steal|
|UNIQUE: Your life steal overheals you, converting the excess healing into a shield that absorbs up to 50 - 350 (based on level) damage and decays when out-of-combat for 25 seconds.|
| + + + 950 |
|Total Cost: 3500 |
|Sold For: 2450 |
- As with all shields, the overheal shield benefits from the user's armor, magic resistance and other damage reduction effects.
- The shield gained per hit benefits from Shield power, but the cap does not.
- Sanguine Blade was Bloodthirster's counterpart on the Crystal Scar and the Twisted Treeline.
Unearthed near the marshes of Kaladoun, Bloodthirster is thought to have belonged to a powerful soulstealer named Frax Van Itt. The wielder of this dangerous weapon is forever bound to the blade and its thirst for the blood of others.
We've removed "The" from some item names and descriptions!
- Black Cleaver
- Black Spear
- Dark Seal
- Hex Core mk1 and mk2
- Obsidian Cleaver
TOTAL COST : [3700 gold] ⇒ 3500 gold
ATTACK DAMAGE :  ⇒ 80
Now on Twisted Treeline.
Prior to last November’s preseason update, B. F. Sword was too expensive to have a home on Twisted Treeline. The burden of saving for one would have been madness in an environment where marksmen naturally struggled to scale into relevance, so we gave the Treeline its own cheaper, Pickaxe-based alternatives to B. F.’s upgrades. As discussed above, however, things have changed, so we’re now comfortable introducing this suite of items to the Treeline.
EXISTS B. F. Sword and its upgrades now exist on Twisted Treeline!
B. F. Sword
Duskblade of Draktharr
TOTAL cost : [3500 gold] ⇒ 3700 gold
BUILD path : B. F. Sword + Vampiric Scepter + Long Sword + 1150 gold
ATTACK damage :  ⇒ 75
- "With last season's rework which removed The Bloodthirster's stacking mechanic, our concerns over snowballing were largely assuaged. We're re-adding it to Howling Abyss as part of this patch's pass on the map. "
- [NEW] IS A THING : Is now a thing on Howling Abyss (same stats/effects as Summoner's Rift)
Bloodthirster now gives even more life steal and the shield decays slower. The max shield, however, has been reduced, and Bloodthirster's life steal is now unique (to itself).
"We made Bloodthirster a bit generic when we reworked the passive to a shield, because its other stats (life steal and AD) could be nabbed via other items just as easily. These changes are to push Bloodthirster as the sustain / defense item for anyone who wants to pick up AD along the way. As an aside, the UNIQUE life steal on Bloodthirster means you can't stack BTs for +40%/+60% extra life steal, but it'll still stack with any other life steal items like Vamp Scepter, Blade of the Ruined King, Ravenous Hydra, etc."
- LIFE STEAL:
15% ⇒ 20%
- NEW UNIQUENESS: Life Steal is now UNIQUE
- BLOODY SHIELD:
50 - 440 ⇒ 50 - 350
- TIME BEFORE SHIELD DECAYS:15 seconds ⇒ 25 seconds
- REMOVED BLOODTHIRSTY PASSIVE: No longer grants bonus attack damage or lifesteal per unit kill
- NEW BLOODTHIRSTIER PASSIVE: Lifesteal can now overheal, granting a bloody shield that absorbs 50-450 damage (based on champion level). This shield decays when out of combat for 15 seconds.
- ATTACK DAMAGE:
70 ⇒ 80
12% ⇒ 15%
- TOTAL COST:
3250 gold ⇒ 3500 gold
25/11/2013 Gameplay Hotfix
- Fixed a bug where the combine cost was 650 gold instead of 850 (total cost is now back to 3200 gold from 3000)
- Combine cost increased to 850 gold from 650 (total cost increased to 3,200 gold from 3,000)
- Attack Damage increased from 60 to 70
- Combine cost lowered from 900 to 650
- Life steal reduced to 12% from 15%
- Life steal per stack reduced to 0.2% from 0.25%
- Now only loses half stacks on death rather than all of them
- Now shows current stats in the tooltip
May 15, 2009 Patch
- Increased life steal from 10% to 15%
- Reduced bonus damage cap from 60 to 40
- Reduced life steal cap from 15% to 10%
|Game Mode Specific|