Timeworn Relic Shield (Item)
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The execute health threshold is affected by the bonus damage from critical strikes and other basic attack modifiers (like Gangplank's Parrrley), but not from .
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execution aspect of the ability only works with melee basic attacks.
- Spoils of War will trigger but not Summon Aery.
- Assuming Timeworn Relic Shield's user kills the most valuable minions available, Spoils of War provides:
- 8.125 gold per 10 seconds to the user, while also sharing that same gold with the lane partner.
- Between 20 and 35 minutes, this is increased to 10.3 gold per 10.
- After 35 minutes, this is futher increased to 13.25 gold per 10.
- Assuming Timeworn Relic Shield's user kills one minion every 40 seconds, it provides at least 1.875 health regen per 5 seconds to the user and to the lane partner, not taking into account the missing health ratio.
- This item was an older iteration of . Unlike the Summoner's Rift variant, it has a unique quest reward, but was replaced with the warding component from to allow champions to obtain more diverse build paths.