|Timeworn Talisman of Ascension|
|"Praise the sun."|
- Historian Shurelya, 22 September, 25 CLE
|UNIQUE - Point Runner: Builds up to 20% bonus movement speed over 2 seconds while near turrets, fallen turrets and Void Gates.|
|UNIQUE - Favor: Nearby enemy minions, killed by any ally other than you, will sometimes drop a coin that can be picked up to either grant 45 gold or restore (+6% missing mana) (minimum 10). Cannon minions will drop a coin as long as you don't kill them.|
|UNIQUE - Quest: Earn 750 gold using this item.
REWARD: Favor is upgraded to UNIQUE - Emperor's Favor:|
Makes champion takedowns grant both the gold and mana. You also grant 8% bonus movement speed to nearby allied champions moving toward you (1250 range).
|UNIQUE: Grants nearby allies +40% movement speed for 3 seconds (60 second cooldown) (600 range).|
|175% Base Health Regen|
|+2 Gold per 10 seconds|
|Limitations||Limited to 1 Jungle or Gold Income item|
| + + 450 |
|Total Cost: 2200 |
|Sold For: 880 |
For the removed Summoner's Rift variant of this item, see Talisman of Ascension.
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- If the last coin to drop was a gold coin, the next coin will be a mana coin. If the last coin was a mana coin, the next coin will be a gold coin.
- The coin drop rate starts at 0% and increases by 11.11% for every minion that dies (regardless of whether it drops a coin or not). When a minion drops a coin (including siege minions) the chance drops by 33.33%. This value can go below 0%.
- Percentage movement speed stacks additively with other sources of percentage movement speed.
- The item's caption is a reference to the iconic line from Dark Souls 1, which was first released in September 22, 2011.
- The item's caption references Miyuki 'Shurelia' Mitsuhashi, a former Associate Game Designer at Riot Games Inc. This was added in response to negative feedback that renaming Shurelya's Reverie was an attack on Shurelia's legacy.
These are just the same changes these items have gone through on Summoner's Rift over the last 2 patches.
All Support Items
BANDIT No longer grants gold when nearby enemy minions are killed by allies or when attacking enemy champions
Timeworn Talisman of Ascension
MOVEMENT SPEED : 10
GOLD COIN REWARD :  ⇒ 45 gold
|Game Mode Specific|