Total Biscuit of Everlasting Will (Item)
|Total Biscuit of Everlasting Will|
|Restores 15% of your missing health and 15% of your missing mana over 15 seconds. Manaless champions instead restore 20% of missing health.|
|Map Availability||SR, TR, HA|
|Sold For: 30|
- Requires Biscuit Delivery or Kleptomancy.
- The amount of missing health or missing mana that you will regenerate with a Total Biscuit of Everlasting Will is calculated when consumed: the amount of health (and mana) per second that the Biscuit grants is constant and does not reduce over the duration.
- If Biscuit Delivery is equipped, consuming a biscuit will also increase your maximum mana permanently.
- This item is named after the late John Bain aka TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit a famous YouTuber and game commentator, for achieving a high number of LoL referrals. His original intent, as stated in one of his videos, was for the item that was to be named after him be a top hat.
- This item was introduced to replace the Total Biscuit of Rejuvenation.