Trinity Fusion (Item)
|UNIQUE - Rage: Basic attacks (on-hit) grant 20 flat movement speed for 2 seconds. Killing a Unit grants 60 flat movement speed instead.|
|UNIQUE - Spellblade: After using an ability, your next basic attack within 10 seconds deals (+200% base AD) on-hit bonus damage (1.5 second cooldown).|
|Limitations||On ranged champions, both movement speed bonuses from Rage are halved.|
Only available while
Ornn is on your team.
Limited to one Master Craftsman item.
|Total Cost: 3733|
|Sold For: 2613|
- This item is only obtainable if
Ornn is on your team. Ornn can have up to two Master Craftsman items, but his allies are limited to one.
- Rage's movement speed boost only increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- Spellblade interacts with life steal but not with spell vamp.
- The cooldown starts after the proc is consumed (after the triggering basic attack) not after the ability is cast.
- The bonus damage does not stack with , , or since they all have a unique passive with the same name. The effect that would deal the most damage takes priority.
- The name and icon of Trinity Force are inspired by The Legend of Zelda's Triforce.
- Trinity Force can be found by typing 'tons of damage' in the store's search bar (references David 'Phreak' Turley's catch-phrase during Champion Spotlights as well as the meme that follows it)
- The "Recommended Items" section of the store also displays "Tons of Damage" as the description for Trinity Force when shown as a recommended item for a champion.
- The swords in Trinity Force's icon resemble with the two swords of (which used to be part of its build path).
- The three blades of Trinity Force represent the Land, Name, and Nation of Ionia.