Yang "UDJ" Shu-Wei (Hanzi: 楊書瑋) is the coach for LGD Gaming. He is also a caster for Garena.
Yang began his competitive gaming in 2011 while he and his friends formed WTF to take part in the Garena G1 and they achieved Runner-up due to losing to For the Win at the final. After the Garena G1, Yang joined CrossGaming with bebeisadog and competed in Go4LoL . In 2012, Yang formed 小樂OP and achieved second place in National Internet Cafes Elite Tournament as well as left CrossGaming when 小樂OP was acquired by Corsair in May 2012. On 24th December, 2012, Yang retired from competitive gaming and Prydz replaced his position from jungle position. After the retirement, he is one of casters for Garena tournaments.
- His ID UDJ stands for "UnDeadJames".
- Known for his Udyr.
- Loves playing Tiger Stance Udyr for jungling, for which he is called the "Tiger King of Taiwan".
- Had a chance to join Invictus Gaming with Prydz, but didn't due to the internal dissension of Invictus Gaming. 
- Held a master's degree before his competitive gaming.
- Had a job as a research assistant in university before his competitive gaming.
- Has same given name as westdoor.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|UDJ Tournament Results|
|2019-03-31||11|| LPL 2019 Spring|5 - 10RR |LGD|
|2018-09-02||5|| LPL 2018 Summer - East|9 - 10RR |LGD|
|2015-12-20||3|| World Cyber Arena 2015||LDG|
|2012-09-01||2|| Taiwan Season 2 Regional Finals||Corsair|
|2012-07-15||2|| IPL 5 Taiwanese Qualifiers||Corsair|
|2012-06-08||1|| Thermaltake Cup||Corsair|
|2012-04-29||1|| Aztec Wind Force Cup||Corsair|
|2012-04-04||2|| Taiwan National Internet Cafes Elite||小樂OP|
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.