Urgot - The Dreadnought
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|HP Regen:||5.5 (+0.6)|
|Mana Regen:||7.5 (+0.65)|
|Attack Damage:||48 (+3.6)|
|Attack Speed:||0.644 (+2.9%)|
|Magic Resist:||30 (+0.5)|
|Lore:||There are warriors who become great for their strength, cunning, or skill with arms. Others simply refuse to die. Urgot, once a great soldier of Noxus, may constitute a case in support of the latter. Prone to diving headlong into enemy battle lines, Urgot sowed chaos throughout the enemy ranks, often sustaining grievous injuries in the process.When his body was unable to weather further abuse, the crippled Urgot was delegated to the position of High Executioner of Noxus. By this time, his hands had been ruined and he could barely walk. Scythe-like grafts affixed to his maimed limbs served to carry out his bloody work.
Urgot finally met his end at what should have been his finest hour. Because of his military background, he often accompanied detachments into foreign territory to carry out judgment. After ambushing an enemy force, Jarvan IV, Crown Prince of Demacia, fell into the clutches of Urgot's division. Too far from Noxus to risk transporting their prize for ransom, Urgot prepared to dispose of their captive. At the final moment, however, Garen led the Dauntless Vanguard to intervene, and Urgot was cut in two by the zealous warrior as he scrambled to free his Prince.
In recognition of his service, the executioner's remains were remanded to the Bleak Academy for reanimation. However, a lifetime of abuse had left his body in a catastrophic state, proving problematic to the necromancers' craft. Professor Stanwick Pididly, the prevailing scholar of Zaun, offered a solution. Within Pididly's laboratories, a nightmarish new body was forged for Urgot.
Now, as much machine as man, with necromantic energies coursing through his metal veins, Urgot searches for the man who ended his life.
| “Eternal life... endless torture.”
- Urgot, the Headman's Pride
|In Premier Tournaments|
|Event||Bans||Picks||Wins||Losses||Win %||Picked/Banned in % of Games|
|2014 LPL Summer Regular Season||0||1||1||0||100||0.9|
|2014 GPL Spring||0||1||1||0||100||1.1|
|2014 NA LCS Spring Round Robin||1||2||1||1||50||2.7|
|NA LCS - Summer Season||1||2||1||1||50||2.7|
|EU LCS - Spring Season||0||2||2||0||100||1.8|
|Click [Show] for Additional Tournament Stats|
|Event||Bans||Picks||Wins||Losses||Win %||Picked/Banned in % of Games|
|NA LCS - Spring Season||1||4||2||2||50||4.5|
|IEM Season VII - World Championship||3||3||2||1||66.7||14|
|OGN Club Masters||0||2||0||2||0||6.7|
|IEM Season VII - Sao Paulo||2||2||0||2||0||21.1|
|Champions Winter 2012-2013||0||5||2||3||40||4.3|
|IEM Season VII - Katowice||0||1||1||0||100||5.3|
|Champions Summer 2012||17||13||9||4||69.2||40.5|
|2012 MLG Summer Championship||0||3||2||1||66.7||5.2|
|IPL Face Off||1||3||2||1||66.7||10.5|
|DreamHack Summer 2012||14||3||2||1||66.7||80.9|
|2012 MLG Spring Championship||77||12||7||5||58.3||100|
|Champions Spring 2012||8||10||4||6||40||38.6|
|IEM Season VI - World Championship||2||4||3||1||75||13.6|
R slow duration and reactivation window increased. W lockout after failing to hit a champion with E reduced, W locked on debuff now refreshes with W hits.
Unfortunately the buff dude with the sick shotgun knees is struggling a little. To help him out, we’re allowing Urgot more time to drop his prey to Fear Beyond Death’s execution threshold, making the meat grinding that follows a more reliable spectacle. We’re also fixing some of the bugs and interactions around Purge and Disdain, making Urgot behave a little more like you’d expect him to when he’s locked on and blasting his enemies.
- STAY FOCUSED: Purge now refreshes the duration of the ‘locked on’ debuff, preventing cases where Urgot would switch targets partway through Purge’s duration
- QUICK RECOVERY: If Urgot casts Disdain during Purge but fails to toss a champion, Purge will now resume firing for the remainder of its duration a bit earlier than before (lockout period reduced to ~1.375 seconds ⇒ 1 second)
- SLOW DURATION & REACTIVATION WINDOW:
3 seconds⇒ 4 seconds
- Urgot is no longer too cool to have Control Wards in his recommended items
With Aegis of the Legion's old aura out of the game, squishy champions who were relying on it to give them enough magic resist find themselves a bit on the burstable side.
- HOORAY: Champions who previously gained no magic resist per level now gain 0.5 per level
- AFFECTED CHAMPIONS: Ahri, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Aurelion Sol, Azir, Bard, Brand, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Corki, Draven, Elise, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Gnar, Graves, Heimerdinger, Janna, Jayce, Jhin, Jinx, Kalista, Karma, Karthus, Kassadin, Kayle, Kennen, Kindred, Kog’Maw, LeBlanc, Lissandra, Lucian, Lulu, Lux, Malzahar, Miss Fortune, Morgana, Nami, Nidalee, Orianna, Quinn, Rakan, Ryze, Sivir, Sona, Soraka, Swain, Syndra, Taliyah, Teemo, Thresh, Tristana, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Urgot, Varus, Vayne, Veigar, Vel’Koz, Viktor, Vladimir, Xayah, Xerath, Yasuo, Ziggs, Zilean, Zyra
- Urgot's R - Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser no longer completes its swap if Urgot dies mid-channel
Base damage up. W duration down, but can be cast during R. R now fears in a small area after finishing.
Piloting Urgot successfully is a lot harder than it looks, often forcing you to make tough decisions around positioning. Do you wait to reverse yourself out of harm’s way, or do you isolate a key target and put yourself at massive risk? We don’t want to remove the weight of this decision, but adding some fear-inducing spice to his Hyper-Kinetic Position-Reversing ways should help the ability feel more ‘ultimate’ when you successfully pull off the big plays. Add in some light numbers tuning and you’ve got an Urgot that’s a little cleaner, a little fresher, but still terrifying in every way you’d expect a machine-man hybrid to be.
So dark, so secret.
R's resists removed in favor of damage reduction.
Urgot's ult is cool for a lot of reasons - like the feeling of becoming an unkillable beefcrab after displacing some poor wandering enemy champion. And by 'unkillable beefcrab', we mean 'beefcrab that really hopes no one has any % penetration' (read: they usually do). Swapping to damage reduction ensures Urgot can realize his massive terror-crab dream, no matter how the opponent itemizes.
ARMOR AND MAGIC RESIST:
- DAMAGE REDUCTION: 30/40/50%
Patch Notes 5.5
Urgot's shield now also scales with total mana, and R's cooldown has been reduced at later levels.
"Urgot's going to need a lot more under-the-hood work before he can hit the big-time, but in the interim we thought he could use some help. A Mana ratio on W makes his beefy/CDR build more rewarding, keeping him active in sustained fights without adding to his snowball potential once the Acid Hunters set their sights on you. Although he has a dark, secret past, even the buff barge couldn't resist giving some love to League's original scuttle-crab."
Patch Notes 4.15
Urgot's basic attack now travels faster and Acid Hunter refunds half its mana cost if it kills an enemy. Hyper Kinetic Position Reverser also has a shorter cooldown and lower mana cost at later ranks, and lets Urgot ignore unit collision immediately after using it.
"We're just doing a bunch of small changes aimed at helping Urgot get back onto his... feet. While we try not to discuss our changes in the context, the big thing here is the mana refund on Acid Hunter, which will give Urgot a better fallback mechanic when it comes to last hitting."
- THIS REALLY HELPS: Recommended items have been updated
- THIS PROBABLY HELPS MORE: Basic attack missile speed is now
- Q - Acid Hunter
- "NEW" GET BETTER AT LAST HITTING, URGOT: Now refunds half mana cost if Acid Hunter kills an enemy
- "NEW" FANCY PARTICLES: Now with extra spinning and a trail
- RESPONSIVE MISSILES: Fixed a bug where Acid Hunter would fail to home if it was fired too quickly after Noxian Corrosive Charge was applied
- R - Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser
120 seconds at all ranks⇒ 120/110/100 seconds
120 mana⇒ 100 mana
- "NEW" HYPER KINETIC WALKING THROUGH THINGS: Urgot now ignores unit collision for 1 second after successfully using Hyper Kinetic Position Reverser
- A VERY SMALL BUFF: Now grants bonus armor and magic resistance
after a 0.25 second delay⇒ immediately
- LESS DISORIENTATION: The in-game camera no longer shifts for Urgot when he completes his Hyper Kinetic Position Reverse (so Urgot can follow-up with appropriate skillshots without having to re-orient his camera)
- Acid Hunter / Noxian Corrosive Charge
- Now displays Acid Hunter's lock-on range while there is a visible, nearby enemy champion marked by Noxian Corrosive Charge
- Base Movement Speed increased by 25.
- Acid Hunter damage adjusted back to 10 / 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 (+0.85 total attack damage) from 50 / 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 (+1.2 bonus attack damage)
- Acid Hunter
- Damage adjusted to 50 / 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 (+1.2 bonus attack damage) from 10 / 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 (+0.85 total attack damage)
- Lock-on missile cast range reduced to 1,200 from 1,500
- Rank 1 range is no longer higher than the other ranks
- Noxian Corrosive Charge
- Cooldown increased to 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 seconds from 11 at all ranks
- Cast range reduced to 900 from 950
- Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser cast range reduced to 550 / 700 / 850 from 700 / 775 / 850
- Terror Capacitor shield health reduced at later ranks to 80 / 130 / 180 / 230 / 280 from 80 / 140 / 200 / 260 / 320
- Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser armor and magic ressit bonus reduced to 60 / 90 / 120 from 80 / 105 / 130
- Noxian Corrosive Charge will now update as the target gains or loses armor
- Terror Capactior
- Fixed a bug where when attacking a champion, it was slowing for less than the tooltip stated
- Fixed a bug where when using Acid Hunter with Terror Capacitor, it was slowing based upon Acid Hunter's rank rather than Terror Capacitor (but for the correct 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40%)
- Base health reduced to 437 from 457.
- Acid Hunter base damage reduced to 10 / 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 from 15 / 45 / 75 / 105 / 135.
- Fixed a bug where Terror Capacitor's slow was stacking.
- Fixed a bug where Zaun-Touched Bolt Augmenter was reducing true damage.
- Fixed a bug with Acid Hunter that was causing missile lock to shoot further than intended
- Fixed a bug that was causing Urgot's autoattack to have a slight delay when clicking a unit for the first time
- Range increased to 425 from 400
- Attack damage reduced to 51.6 from 54.1
- Attack damage per level increased to 3.6 from 3.1
- Acid Hunter
- Base damage reduced to 15 / 45 / 75 / 105 / 135 from 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150
- Attack damage ratio increased to 0.85 from 0.7
- Terror Capacitor base shield changed to 80 / 140 / 200 / 260 / 320 from 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240
- Noxian Corrosive Charge
- Now deals physical damage instead of magic damage
- Damage changed to 75 / 130 / 185 / 240 / 295 (+0.6 bonus attack damage) from 100 / 155 / 210 / 265 / 320
- Now reduces 12 / 14 / 16 / 18 / 20% of the target's armor instead of 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 flat armor
- Updated recommended items
- Removed "Recommended" tag
- Heat Seeking Missiles can no longer hit invisible minions or objects like wards
- Corrosive Charge no longer will lock onto invisible minions or objects like wards
- Added a second taunt