(Redirected from V220.127.116.11)
Patch Notes v18.104.22.168
- Bilgewater Swain
- Northern Front Swain
- Professor Ryze
- Tango Evelynn
- Tango Twisted Fate
Swain, the Master Tactician
- Carrion Renewal (Passive) - Swain gains increased mana regeneration for 5 seconds upon killing a unit.
- Decrepify - Swain sets his raven to cripple an enemy. Over the next three seconds, the target takes damage over time and is slowed.
- Nevermove - Swain marks a target area. After a short delay, mighty talons grab hold of enemy units dealing damage and rooting them.
- Torment - Swain afflicts his target, dealing damage to them over time and causing them to take increased damage from Swain's attacks.
- Ravenous Flock (Ultimate) - Toggle: Swain transforms into the form of a raven, during this time up to 3 lesser ravens strike out at nearby enemies each second. Swain is healed for half the damage dealt by the Ravens.
- Improved matchmaking specifically for the Solo Ranked Queue
- Refactored back end stats processing. This change will temporarily remove the display of matches in your Recent Matches list, however these games will still count towards your lifetime statistics.
- Fixed a bug where the patcher was not displaying news correctly
- Fixed a bug where players could use skins that they did not own
- Cursed Touch duration reduced to 4 seconds from 5
- Base movement speed reduced to 315 from 320
- Duration modified to 3 at all levels from 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4
- Active damage reduction changed to 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30% from 30% at all levels
- Bio-Arcane Barrage cooldown increased to 17 seconds from 15 at all levels
- Attack range increased to 425 from 400
- Blood Gorged (Passive)
- Now grants 1.8 health per 1 AP, from 2.0 per 1 AP
- Sanguine Pool
- Duration reduced to 2 seconds from 2.5
- Slow duration increased to 1.5 seconds from 1
- Damage per second changed to 20 / 33.75 / 47.5 / 61.25 / 75 retaining the same overall damage
- Fixed a bug where it wasn't dealing enough damage
- Manamune attack damage conversion increased to 2% from 1.5%