(Redirected from V22.214.171.124)
Patch Notes v126.96.36.199
- Runeborn Xerath
- Battlecast Xerath
- Cryocore Brand
- Officer Caitlyn
Xerath, the Magus Ascendant
- Ascended Form (Passive) - Xerath feeds on arcane power, making him increasingly resilient to physical harm. He converts a percentage of his Ability Power into Armor.
- Arcanopulse - Fires a long-range beam of energy, dealing magic damage to all targets hit.
- Locus of Power - Xerath anchors himself to a source of magical power, increasing the range of all spells and granting him bonus % Magic Penetration. Although he is immobilized while Locus of Power is active, his movement speed increases upon disabling the ability.
- Mage Chains - Deals magic damage to an enemy and marks them with Unstable Magic. The next spell Xerath strikes this enemy with stuns them.
- Arcane Barrage - Calls down a blast of arcane energy, dealing magic damage to all enemies in an area. May be cast up to three times before going on cooldown.
- Fixed a bug where Requiem would sometimes not finish channeling when cast during Death Defied
- Fixed a bug where Ethereal Chains would not root Master Yi during Highlander
- Sonic Wave
- Cooldown increased to 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 from 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 seconds
- Attack damage ratio reduced to 0.9 from 1.0
- Safe Guard range reduced to 700 from 750
- Brutal Strikes
- Modified the shape and range of Brutal Strike's passive cleave component.
- Added a visual indicator on targets hit by Brutal Strikes
- Fixed a bug where Call of the Void would not finish casting if Malzahar died.
- Nether Grasp
- Fixed a bug where Nether Grasp couldn't break with distance
- Nether Grasp will now stop channeling if the target becomes a zombie
- Creeping Death now properly gives assists
- Bullet Time now scales with attack damage and ability power
- Soul Siphon spell vamp decreased to 10 / 20 / 30 from 15 / 25 / 35
- Black Shield ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 0.8
- Fixed a bug where recommended items would not display for Rammus
- Poison Trail linger time reduced to 3.25 from 3.5
- Insanity Potion crowd control reduction lowered to 10 / 15 / 20% from 10 / 20 / 30%
- Radiance cooldown reduced to 60 seconds at all ranks from 100 / 90 / 80
- Mocking Shout now properly gives assists if the slow is not applied
- Infinite Duress
- Slowed down the first two ticks of damage slightly (before the first two ticks came almost instantly)
- Infinite Duress will now stop channeling if the target becomes a zombie
The Crystal Scar
- Ambient gold gain reduced by 7%
- Reduced the time range of the respawns to help early winning teams finish games
- Revised all item tooltips to have standardized vocabulary and formatting
- Adjusted Quicksilver Sash's cooldown to properly reflect the tooltip
- Creep camp minimap icons now update properly with all forms of vision
- Fixed a bug where Ignite's visual effect would sometimes persist far beyond the actual duration.
- Fixed a bug in which the Show/Hide HUD keybinding would always be F5, despite the selection in the options menu.