(Redirected from V220.127.116.11)
Patch Notes v18.104.22.168
- Hired Gun Graves
- Jailbreak Graves
- Haunting Nocturne
- FrankenTibbers Annie
- Bewitching Nidalee
- Definitely Not Blitzcrank
Graves, the Outlaw
- True Grit (Passive) - Graves gains increasing armor and magic resistance the longer he remains in combat.
- Buckshot - Graves fires three bullets in a cone damaging all enemies in the projectiles path. Enemies at close range can be hit by multiple projectiles, but each one beyond the first will deal reduced damage.
- Smokescreen - Graves fires a smoke canister at the target area that deals damage and creates a cloud of smoke. Enemies inside the smoke cloud have reduced sight range and movement speed.
- Quickdraw - Graves dashes forward gaining an attack speed boost for several seconds. Attacking enemies lowers the cooldown of this skill.
- Collateral Damage (Ultimate) - Graves fires an explosive shell dealing heavy damage to the first target it hits. After hitting a champion or reaching the end of its range the shell explodes dealing damage in a cone behind the target.
- Gatling Gun
- Now has a base damage of 20 / 32 / 44 / 56 / 68 per second
- Duration has been adjusted to 4 seconds at all levels
- Scales with 0.4 bonus Attack Damage ratio per second, from 0.4 total Attack Damage ratio every second
- Raise Morale
- Active movement speed reduced to 8 / 11 / 14 / 17 / 20 from 10 / 14 / 18 / 22 / 26
- Active attack damage reduced to 12 / 19 / 26 / 33 / 40 from 14 / 22 / 30 / 38 / 46
- Bio-Arcane Barrage duration reduced to 8 seconds from 10
- Basic attack range increased to 525 from 500
- Broken Wings
- Now counts as an attack command when you use it to lock-onto a target.
- Slightly extended duration of collision ignoring with minions after using this ability
- Health per level increased to 84 from 80
- Base Health increased to 525 from 501
- Base Mana increased to 270 from 250
- Attack Speed per level increased to 2.1 % from 1.44 %
- Energize will no longer activate when attacking Towers.
- Crystal Slash Mana cost decreased to 15 at all ranks from 22 / 24 / 26 / 28 / 30
- Fracture will now heal Skarner if it kills the target.
- Impale duration increased to 1.75 from 1.5 seconds
- Base health regeneration reduced to 7.25 per 5 seconds from 9.5
- Base mana regeneration reduced to 6.75 per 5 seconds from 10
- Ambient experience gain has been lowered by 10%
- Lowered the point where Nexus Health will only be affected by holding capture points (and not by Champion Kills or Neutralizes) to 100 Nexus Health from 125 Nexus Health
- Health Pack pickups will now grant 20% more Mana
- Personal Scoring has been adjusted to more evenly reward defensive play:
- Minion Kill reward increased to 2 points from 1
- Channel Interrupt reward increased to 5 from 2
- Martyr (dying on point) now gives an additional 10 points over its previous bonus
- Point defense bonus is granted more regularly
- There is now a score bonus associated with getting a Champion kill or assist while being on or near a point.
- Tear of the Goddess, Archangel's Staff, and Manamune now display their current bonus mana again
- Hextech Gunblade
- Attack Damage reduced to 40 from 60
- Ability Power reduced to 70 from 75
- Life Steal reduced to 15% from 20%
- Spell Vamp reduced to 20% from 25% and is now UNIQUE