(Redirected from V188.8.131.52)
Patch Notes v184.108.40.206
- Midnight Ahri
- Dynasty Ahri
- Festive Maokai
- Toy Soldier Gangplank
- Mistletoe Leblanc
- Soul Eater (Passive) - Ahri gains a charge of Soul Eater whenever one of her spells hits an enemy (max: 3 charges per spell). Upon reaching 9 charges, Ahri's next spell has bonus Spell Vamp.
- Orb of Deception - Ahri throws out and pulls back her orb, dealing magic damage on the way out and true damage on the way back.
- Fox-Fire - Ahri releases three fox-fires, which after a short delay lock on and attack nearby enemies.
- Charm - Ahri blows a kiss that damages and charms an enemy it encounters, causing them to walk harmlessly towards her.
- Spirit Rush - Ahri dashes forward and fires essence bolts, damaging 3 nearby champions. Spirit Rush can be cast up to three times before going on cooldown.
- Ahri, her skins, and all of the Snowdown Showdown content will be simultaneously released in North America, Europe, and Korea on 12/14
Viktor, the Machine Herald
- Evolving Technology (Passive) - Viktor starts with a Hex Core that provides him with stats and can be upgraded in the store to augment one of his abilities. The Hex Core can only be upgraded once, and cannot be sold back to the store.
- Power Transfer - Viktor blasts an enemy unit dealing magic damage, returning a portion of the damage dealt as a shield.
- Gravity Field - Viktor conjures a heavy gravitational field that slows any target in its radius. If enemies stay too long within the radius of the device, it gets stunned.
- Death Ray - Viktor uses his robotic arm to fire a chaos beam that cuts across the field in a line, dealing damage to any opponents struck in its path.
- Chaos Storm (Ultimate) - Viktor conjures a singularity on the field which deals magic damage and briefly silences enemies. The singularity then does magic damage to all nearby enemies every second. Viktor can redirect the singularity.
- Although Viktor was released in this patch, he was not available for purchase until December 29th, 2011.
- Added the ability to search skins by Champion name in the Store
- Fixed several bugs that resulted in some cases of the "Session Closed" error
- Base health regen per 5 reduced to 7 from 9
- Chum the Waters
- Fixed a bug where Chum the Waters stopped working if Fizz died
- Hitting an enemy who is immune to the Fish now causes the Fish to drop on the ground instead of fizzling
- Using Quicksilver Sash now drops the Fish on the ground instead of causing the shark to emerge immediately
- Added a 3-2-1 timer like Time Bomb
- No longer hits nontargetable units like Vladimir in Sanguine Pool
- Urchin Strike ability power ratio reduced to 0.6 from 0.7
- Seastone Trident active base damage reduced to 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 from 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50
- Riftwalk cooldown increased to 7 / 6 / 5 from 6 / 5 / 4
- Prismatic Barrier
- Shield strength increased to 80 / 105 / 130 / 155 / 180 from 60 / 85 / 110 / 135 / 160
- Missile speed increased to 1400 from 1200
- Lucent Singularity cooldown reduced to 9 seconds from 11
- Bullet Time base damage increased to 65 / 95 / 125 from 60 / 85 / 110
- Iron Man (Passive) shield amount increased to 35% from 30%
- Siphon of Destruction damage increased to 70 / 115 / 160 / 205 / 250 from 65 / 105 / 145 / 185 / 225
- Aegis of Zeonia mana cost reduced to 55 from 70
- Grand Skyfall mana cost reduced to 125 from 150
- Boomerang Blade
- Base damage reduced to 70 / 115 / 160 / 205 / 250 from 80 / 125 / 170 / 215 / 260
- Now scales with ability power at a 0.5 ratio
- Damage falloff per bounce reduced to 20% from 25%
- Fixed a bug which caused Ricochet to cost additional mana on throwing the projectile
- Updated recommended items
- No longer automatically acquires attack targets when idle while Power Chord is active
- As of the Volibear patch, Contaminate's crowd control reduction applies to Silences and Blinds
- Bloodlust heal per 1 fury reduced to 0.5 / 0.95 / 1.4 / 1.85 / 2.3 from 0.65 / 1.15 / 1.65 / 2.15 / 2.65
- Auto-attack range increased to 525 from 510
- Pick a Card will no longer randomly attack targets once a card has been picked and will not stop attacking if Twisted Fate is given an attack command or is already attacking a target
- Monkey's Agility no longer grants Dodge
- Primordial Burst mana cost reduced to 125 / 175 / 225 from 150 / 200 / 250
- Dark Matter mana cost reduced to 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 from 100 / 110 / 120 / 130 / 140
- Baleful Strike
- Mana cost adjusted to 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 from 75 at all levels
- Total ability power accumulated from Baleful Strike is now displayed in the tooltip
- Event Horizon mana cost reduced to 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 120 from 80 / 95 / 110 / 125 / 140
- Base damage reduced to 80 / 125 / 170 / 215 / 260 from 90 / 140 / 190 / 240 / 290
- Bonus health scaling reduced to 18% from 20%
- Crescent Sweep Armor and Magic Resist increase per Champion hit on increased to 7 / 10 / 13 from 5 / 8 / 11
- Alacrity - attack speed reduced to 1 / 2 / 3 / 4% from 1.5 / 3 / 4.5 / 6%
- Summoner's Resolve - Improved Heal reduced to 10% from 15%
- Perseverance removed, replaced with Strength of Spirit - increases health regen per 5 seconds by 0.4 / 0.7 / 1% of maximum mana
- Garrison now correctly applies assists to the caster
- Ionic Spark (Dominion)
- Increased attack speed to 50% from 45%
- Increased proc damage to 110 from 100
- Warmog's Armor
- Passive health gain cap reduced to 350 from 450
- Passive health regeneration per 5 reduced to 10 from 15
- Health gain per kill or assist reduced to 35 from 45, minion kill reduced to 3.5 from 4.5
- Health regeneration per 5 gain per kill or assist reduced to 1.0 from 1.5, minion kill reduced to 0.1 from 0.15
- The Winter Map has returned as a Field of Justice!
- On Dominion only, characters with a "Zombie" state ( Karthus' Death Defied, Kog'Maw's Icathian Surprise, Yorick's Omen of Death reanimations) will now start their respawn timers when their Zombie state ends, rather than when it begins
December 15th Hotfix
- Fixed a bug where players with low resolution monitors can now view the entire profile page on the new champion details page
- Fixed a bug where some users could not purchase champions from the new champion detail page
December 21st Hotfix
- Fixed a bug with mastery pages where players couldn't remove points correctly
- Soul Eater renamed to Essence Theft
- Fixed a bug where Warmog's Armor would go beyond 350 bonus health on assists
- Baron Nashor found his holiday hat
- Fixed a bug where death timers weren't displaying the correct time until respawn
December 31st Hotfix
- Lowered Augment Costs to 1,000
- The displayed price will remain 1,200 until we patch in early 2012, but The Hex Core will be upgradable for 1,000 as it was originally intended
- Fixed a bug where Augment- Power was not assigning the correct stats
- Fixed a bug where Death Ray was not doing the correct amount of damage reported
- Fixed a bug where Chaos Storm was reacting to Twisted Fate's Passive
- Fixed a bug where the End of Game screen was reporting massive damage done values for Viktor