From Leaguepedia | League of Legends Esports Wiki
Patch Notes v126.96.36.199
- Reaper Hecarim
- Blood Knight Hecarim
- Warlord Shen
- Gatekeeper Galio
Hecarim, the Shadow of War
- Warpath (Passive) - Hecarim ignores unit collision and gains attack damage equal to a percentage of his bonus movement speed.
- Rampage - Hecarim cleaves nearby enemies dealing physical damage.
- Spirit of Dread - Hecarim deals magic damage to nearby enemies for a short duration. Hecarim gains health equal to a percentage of any damage those enemies suffer.
- Devastating Charge - Hecarim gains increasing movement speed for a short duration. His next attack knocks the target back and deals additional physical damage based on the distance he has traveled since activating the ability.
- Onslaught of Shadows (Ultimate) - Hecarim summons spectral riders and charges forward, dealing magic damage in a line. Hecarim creates a shockwave when he finishes his charge, dealing additional magic damage to nearby enemies causing them to flee in terror.
- Pyromania now works like other charged passives (activating a spell with the stun no longer builds a charge, but number of charges required to energize reduced to 4 from 5)
- Base armor increased to 20 from 17
- Base health increased to 530 from 510
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Dance's recharge time wouldn't update with new ranks or cooldown reduction until reaching full ammo charges (3)
- Fixed a bug where Twilight Shroud was not applying assists properly
- Updated recommended items
- Fixed a bug where Collateral Damage could cost mana and go on cooldown without firing
- Fixed a bug where Irelia was reducing the duration of Blinds and Silences by too much
- Fixed a bug around failing to fire any extra Transcendent Blades
- Relentless Assault (Passive) will now stack even if Jax's attack misses or is dodged
- Howling Gale now knocks the target further into the air the longer it is channeled (now 80 + 10 per second channeled from constant 100)
- Mana cost reduced to 150 / 225 / 300 from 200 / 275 / 350
- Knock back distance reduced to 875 from 1000
- Fixed a bug where Mantra's recharge time wouldn't update with new ranks or cooldown reduction until reaching full ammo charges (2)
- Divine Blessing
- Heal amount increased to 60 / 105 / 150 / 195 / 240 from 45 / 85 / 125 / 165 / 205
- Movement Speed increased to 18 / 21 / 24 / 27 / 30% from 15 / 17 / 19 / 21 / 23%
- Movement Speed duration increased to 3 seconds from 2.5
- Mana cost increased to 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 from 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80
- No longer regenerates health in Icathian Surprise
- Sunlight now has a new particle
- Zenith Blade hit box increased slightly to match the animation
- Fixed a bug where Sunlight could occasionally cause double kills against targets like Kog'maw (Icathian Surprise)
- Fixed a display error for Lulu's passive - passive now correctly states how much damage Pix is doing.
- Fixed a bug where Pix could remain helping an ally after it had returned to Lulu.
- Fixed a bug where Lulu was taking damage credit while Pix was aiding an ally.
- Fixed a bug where Lucent Singularity's cooldown was 11 seconds instead of 10
- Fixed a bug where Seismic Shard's Movement Speed was lost if the target died
- Fixed a bug where effects like Guardian Angel broke Strut until she died and respawned
- Fixed a bug where Mordekaiser could cause minions to attack themselves.
- Command: Attack mana cost reduced to 50 at all levels from 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70
- Arctic Assault mana cost reduced to 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90 from 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110
- Glacial Prison cooldown reduced to 130 / 115 / 100 seconds from 150 / 130 / 110
- Basic attack frame speed increased
- Ravenous Flock upkeep cost reduced to 5 / 6 / 7 mana from 5 / 7 / 9
- Move Quick cooldown reduced to 17 seconds from 22
- Fixed a bug where Noxious Trap's recharge time wouldn't update with new ranks or cooldown reduction until reaching full ammo charges (3)
- Fixed a bug where Teemo's Toxic Shot was doing less damage than intended at higher attack speeds.
- Tristana will now attempt to immediately attack champions targeted by Explosive Shot or Buster Shot
- Fixed a bug where Vladimir could occasionally be hit by projectiles while in Sanguine Pool
- Fixed a bug where Ravenous Ghoul failed to heal Yorick before leveling up Decaying Ghoul
- Fixed a bug where Hexsplosive Minefield's slow effect was displayed higher than intended.
- Time Warp mana cost reduced to 80 from 100
- Chronoshift mana cost reduced to 125 / 150 / 175 from 200 at all levels
- Champion XP/Gold Rewards
- Champions gain more experience for killing higher level champions (especially 2 or more levels) but less experience for killing lower level ones
- Maximum bounty for killing a champion on a long killing streak increased to 600 from 500
- Experience split when two or more champions are present increased; situations with two or more champions splitting experience now earn 30.4% more total experience than solo, up from 26.1%
- HP and MANA regen rates are now displayed on your HP and Mana bars
- Minion health bar toggle is now bound to Ctrl+L by default (instead of L)
- Monster regeneration sigils now restore up to 40 mana (from 30)
- Added floating status text (for example "Snared!") to some spells that were missing it (like Cassiopeia's Petrifying Gaze), and removed it from displacement effects that didn't need it (like Gragas' Explosive Cask)
- Fixed another bug causing double kills against targets like Kog'Maw (Icathian Surprise)
- Added the rules for making a Summoner Name to the Summoner Creation screen when new accounts log into PvP.net for the first time
- Animated Combat Text
- Added animated text for all damage done
- Damage is now colored depending on what type of damage it is.
- Physical Damage = Red
- Magic Damage = Purple
- True Damage = White
- Legacy damage text can be enabled via the options menu.
- Added animated status text for CC effects and immunities
- Death Recap is now colored based on the damage type done
- Interface Options reworked to support new floating combat text.
- Fixed a bug where damage text would sometimes linger on the screen
- Announcement System
- Improved the priority and responsiveness of kill announcements
- Larger multi-kills will now take priority over smaller multi-kills by the same player (the smaller multi-kill will be dropped)
- The ACE! Announcement should now be more responsive
- Added first-pass animated kill announcement banners for Multi-kills and First blood
- Mastery Pages will now be stored server-side so they can be accessed from any computer.
- Added first win of the day status to the summoner profile.
- Added a search function to the custom games list. Searches can be performed by game name or host name.
- Lesser Mark of Warding, Mark of Warding, Greater Mark of Warding Magic Resist reduced by 20%
- Lesser Glyph of Warding, Glyph of Warding, Greater Glyph of Warding Magic Resist reduced by 10%
- Lesser Quintessence of Warding, Quintessence of Warding, Greater Quintessence of Warding reduced by 11.1%
- Lesser Glyph of Insight, Glyph of Insight, Greater Glyph of Insight Magic Penetration increased by 20%
- Lesser Quintessence of Insight, Quintessence of Insight, Greater Quintessence of Insight Magic Penetration increased by 15%
- Lesser Glyph of Potency, Glyph of Potency, Greater Glyph of Potency Ability Power increased by 20%
Co-op vs. AI Changes
- Added Sion Bot and Vladimir Bot
- Improved bots' target acquisition while near enemy towers to reduce amount of tower diving
- Improved bots' logic for assisting each other
- Bots now properly purchase elixirs after finishing their item builds
- Fixed a bug where bots would sometimes randomly path toward the enemy base
- The difficulty level of Co-Op Vs. AI games will now be displayed in the End of Game screen after each game
- Added the ability for the host of a Custom Dominion game to add bots to the game
April 20th Hotfix
- Fixed a bug where the enemy team would see several Champions in their alternate form, while the player was controlling their original form (i.e. Nidalee, Anivia, Shyvana, etc.)
- Fixed a bug where champions would become un-targetable
- Fixed a bug where some players would experience a blank log in page, after patching.
- Fixed a bug where players would see all champions as grayed out, while the banning process was occurring
- Fixed a bug where mastery pages would appear overly large, on low resolution settings
- Fixed a bug where players could not edit mastery page names, and apply mastery points in the same action
- Fixed a bug where visual effects continue on buffs, after they have ended
- Fixed a bug with Warlord Shen's run animation
- Fixed a bug where the player with the first ban in draft mode can only ban from his own set of champions
- Fixed a bug where champions would die in alternate forms and respawn in the same form (i.e Cassiopeia, Kog'Maw)
- Fixed a bug with draft mode champion select audio queue
- Fixed a bug with chat disconnecting
- Fixed a bug with Greater Quintessence of the Piercing present to match Greater Quintessence of Insight
- Fixed a bug where swapping was unavailable for All Random custom games
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect summoner spells would display for some players
|League of Legends Patch History|