From Leaguepedia | League of Legends Esports Wiki
Patch Notes v126.96.36.199
- Count Vladimir
- Marquis Vladimir
- Hot Rod Corki
- Groovy Zilean
Vladimir, The Crimson Reaper
- Crimson Pact (Passive) - Bonus health gives Vladimir bonus ability power, and every bonus ability power gives Vladimir bonus health (does not stack with itself).
- Transfusion - Vladimir drains the lifeforce of his target, dealing magic damage and healing himself for 25% of that amount.
- Sanguine Pool - Pool: Vladimir sinks into a pool of blood for 2.5 seconds, becoming untargetable and slowing enemies above him. Vladmir deals magic damage to targets above him and heals himself for 15% of that amount.
- Tides of Blood - Vladimir unleashes a torrent of blood, damaging surrounding enemies. Additionally, multiple Tides of Blood in a short period of time cause them to cost additional health and deal additional damage, and increases his healing and regeneration by 8%.
- Hemoplague (Ultimate) - Vladimir infects the target area with a virulent plague that increases the damage they take for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds, infected enemies take magic damage.
- Fixed a bug where Champion Select music would turn back on sometimes even when it was muted
- Fixed a bug where ratings were not appearing in buddy tooltips correctly for high rated players
- Fixed a freeze that would happen sometimes when buddies logged on or off
- Fixed a freeze that would happen sometimes when choosing a Champion.
- Fixed a bug where Champion Selection leavers were always identified as "Summoner 1"
- Fixed a bug with rune page tooltips in the Summoner screen where they were not always showing all of the stats
- Focus (Passive) will now display a buff showing how much extra crit chance Ashe has
- Fixed a bug with Rocket Grab that allowed instant cast teleport spells to teleport people out of a grab after it had already hit and they were in the process of being pulled
- Fixed a discrepancy in Essence Flux's level-up tooltip that incorrectly mentioned a heal
- Can now cast all of his spells while using Judgment instead of just Courage
- Slightly increased the range of Judgment
- CH-1 Concusion Grenade
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.55 from 0.7
- Range reduced to 925 from 1,000
- Fixed a bug with H28G Evolutionary Turret in which level 2 and level 3 turrets were dealing full damage to towers
- Bouncing Blades cooldown increased to 10 / 9.5 / 9 / 8.5 / 8 seconds from 8 at all levels
- Voracity (Passive) gold gain on kills and assists reduced to 25 from 50
- Righteous Fury tooltip adjusted to indicate the buff duration and attack range increase
- Divine Blessing
- Movement speed bonus reduced to a flat 12% from 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 18%
- Mana cost increased to 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 from 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.5 from 0.6
- Base attack range increased to 500 from 450
- Caustic Spittle range incresaed to 625 from 600
- Bio Arcane Barrage bonus range reduced to 130 / 160 / 190 / 220 / 250 from 140 / 180 / 220 / 260 / 300
- Fixed a bug with Children of the Grave where it was granting permanent ability power and damage in some circumstances
- Deceive cooldown increased to 10 seconds from 8.5
- Hallucinate's clone will now take 150% increased damage at all ranks instead of 200 / 165 / 135%. The tooltip inaccurately stated that Shaco's clone would take 135% increased damage at all levels
- Fixed a bug with Shadow Dash where it would play the Taunt sound when dashing over Null Zone
- Fixed a bug where using Pick a Card versus inhibitors would cause the queued up effect to play the sound and particle during each attack
- Base attack speed reduced to 0.658 from 0.679. This will also lower his attack speed gain from items and abilities by a similar percentage
- Attack speed per level reduced to 2.6% from 2.8%
- Audacious Charge
- Area of effect radius reduced to 225 from 350
- Slow percentage reduced to 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% from 40% at all levels
- Slow duration reduced to 1.7 seconds from 2 seconds
- Fixed a bug where Xin Zhao could appear to slow down during his charge if he attempted to move too much
- Crescent Sweep
- Base damage lowered to 125 / 150 / 375 from 150 / 275 / 400
- Percentage of current health damage lowered to 20% from 25% at all levels
- Chronoshift's buff icon will now display a timer for when the buff will fade
- Exhaust, Teleport, Flash, Heal, Clarity, Rally, Ignite, and Smite now remove stealth when used
- Cleanse, Fortify, Clairvoyance, Ghost, and Revive can by used without breaking stealth
- Added new targeting reticules for skill shots. These can be turned off in the options menu.
- Global turret experience on Summoner's Rift (Summer/Winter) decreased to 60 / 100 / 140 from 140 / 190 / 240
- Global turret experience on Twisted Treeline decreased to 60 / 100 from 140 / 190
- Mouse wheel scrolling on the minimap is now disabled by default
- Fixed a bug where Champions would move through walls when taking certain paths
- Fixed a bug with Death Recap where it was not displaying damage from abilities like Jack in the Box or H28G Evolution Turrets
- Fixed a bug where the Scoreboard was not properly updating enemy items when they came into visibility
- Fixed a bug where destroyed Inhibitors would display a debug string when pinged
|League of Legends Patch History|