|Country of Birth||Poland|
|Birthday||April 18, 1994 (age 24)|
|Team||FC Schalke 04|
|Competitive IDs||VandeR, VandeRnoob|
|Soloqueue IDs||S04 Vander (EUW), notvander (EUW)|
|Social Media & Links|
After spending time at DELTAeSPORTS during Season 1, VandeR was picked up by EloHell late on in Season 2 as the team's AD carry. His first tournament with EloHell was the Season 2 Regional Finals, but the team was knocked out by Moscow Five in the quarterfinals.
Soon after, the roster disbanded and VandeR went on to join The Mighty Midgets. VandeR and his new team competed at DreamHack Winter 2012, but they could not make it out of their group. Just 2 weeks later, the team's roster was acquired by mousesports, but left the organization soon after.
After a short break from the competitive scene, VandeR joined Millenium as a the team's support for trial period. Unfortunately, Millenium disbanded just a few weeks later, leaving VandeR without a team.
VandeR then went on to join Eternity Gaming. They came in 2nd at the SCAN & NVIDIA EUW Invitational. After this tournament, VandeR decided to fully switch to the support role. His first tournament as a support was DreamHack Summer 2013, which was relatively successful for the team; Eternity made it to the semifinals before being knocked out by Dark Passage. The Eternity roster then left the organization, with VandeR moving on to Kiedyś Miałem Team, where he met Overpow.
Soon after joining, the KMT roster left for H2k-Gaming, in time to win DreamHack Bucharest 2013, beating the Copenhagen Wolves in the final. With H2k, the team also managed to qualify for the Spring Promotion via the 1st WellPlayed Qualifier. The roster was then picked up by GF-Gaming, but was released just a week later. The team decided to reform again as KMT, and went on to finish 2nd at DreamHack Winter 2013. VandeR and the team participated in the Spring Promotion using the spot they had earned with H2k. The team came in 3rd in their group, and went on to win their promotion match-up against Ninjas in Pyjamas.
The team's first split in the LCS was a huge success. Impressive early split performances (in particular his games on Thresh against Millenium and Fnatic) earned him the weekly MVP award for Week 4. Over the split, he also proved himself on Morgana. ROCCAT spent 3 weeks at the top of the standings table mid-split, but results tailed off slightly towards the end of the split. The team ended up finishing 4th behind Alliance, securing themselves a spot in the Spring Playoffs.
ROCCAT performed well in the Spring Playoffs, but lost to SK Gaming in the semifinals. The team went on to finish in 3rd place after beating Alliance in the 3rd place match.
The Summer Split was a struggle for ROCCAT, despite VandeR still being extremely effective on Morgana. The team did not once make it out of the bottom 3 of the standings table. A frustrating few weeks at the start of the split were followed by an overall improvement in the team's performances. Despite their struggles, ROCCAT placed 6th overall, clinching a place at the Summer Playoffs.
The playoffs saw the team raise their game considerably. A quarterfinal win over SUPA HOT CREW resulted in a semifinal matchup against Fnatic. The series was unexpectedly tight, with ROCCAT coming close but eventually losing 3-2 and missing out on qualification for the World Championship. A 3rd place match loss against SK Gaming meant that ROCCAT finished 4th overall.
Due to Fnatic being unable to attend IEM Cologne, VandeR (now stylizing his name as Vander) and ROCCAT took their place at the tournament. The team were knocked out in the semifinals, losing to Counter Logic Gaming.
Vander and the team had an unsuccessful LCS Spring Split, finishing the regular season in 8th place, which meant that they would play in the Summer Promotion. Here, the team faced Copenhagen Wolves Academy and came out victorious, securing their spot in the Summer Split.
The Summer Split itself was far more successful for Vander and the team, finishing the regular season in 5th place partly thanks to VandeR's impressive performances on a range of champions. This meant they would qualify for the Summer Playoffs, where the team were beaten in the quarterfinals by Unicorns Of Love, meaning that they would pick up 20 Championship Points and go on to play in the 2015 Season Europe Regional Finals. Team ROCCAT went on to lose to eventual qualifiers Origen in Round 2 of the gauntlet.
At the start of the season, Vander joined H2k-Gaming after the team were voted to play at IEM Season X - Cologne. They fielded a roster including Odoamne and Ryu from their 2015 roster along with new members Jankos, FORG1VEN, and VandeR. The team beat Cloud9 in the quarterfinals but were then beaten themselves by eventual winners Ever in the semifinals of the tournament.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- January 4, Vander: "Schalke was a full package-deal in my eyes" by Adam Newell on Dot Esports
- January 21, Vander: "I don't have a Champion Pool, I have a Champion Ocean." with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- January 21, Vander on being emergency autofilled to ADC: "I didn't even have time to play one solo queue." with Erin "Yuka" Bower on LoL Esports
- August 3, Vander: "You don't need to guide Amazing. That was a problem with Pride: We didn't guide him enough" with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- August 31, VandeR and Upset believe in Schalke hype after quarterfinals win: "We can go even further" with Adel Chouadria on Cybersport
- February 25, VandeR: 'I think [Upset] can become the new Zven' with The Score Esports
- July 18, VandeR on Team Vitality’s progress: “Everyone had to learn pretty much how to do every type of play” with Kelsey Moser for Slingshot Esports
- January 15, H2K's Vander on FORG1VEN: 'we have a bit different approach to the game' with theScore
- February 23, Interview with H2K Vander: “We have our own playstyle that just works most of the time.” with News of Legends
- February 25, Vander: "FORG1VEN hat Angst um LCS-Zukunft" with SPORT1
- June 21, VandeR: With work I am confident Freeze and I 'will be maybe even better than mithy and Zven' with theScore
- July 19, VandeR on H2K's slump: 'We just have to be...more focused and trusting towards each other' with theScore
- August 28, Vander and Jankos of H2k Interview with Sport1
- September 13, Vander: We played much better with FORG1VEN with Red Bull!
- October 8, VandeR on being called EU's last hope: 'We still have Splyce. Maybe they can go 4-0 as well' with theScore'
- October 8, Vander ‘I want to ask everyone to not be so harsh on G2… pretty much everyone on our team looks up to them’ with Yahoo!
- December 29, Vander Interview with MMO24
- March 7 - Confessions of a Gamer S01E03 - GeForce GTX Bootcamp powered by MSI (video) with Caseking
- February 11 - 15 Minutes with ROCCAT VandeR - 2014 EU LCS Week 4 Interview with Leaguepedia
- February 13 - "Notre objectif c'est le top 2" : interview avec VandeR (English) (French) with ThunderBot
- February 22 - EU LCS 2014 W6: Interview with Roccat Vander (video) with SK Gaming
- February 23 - Interview with VandeR of Team Roccat: “In my opinion we were not underdogs” with News of Legends
- May 6 - VandeR: "I expected to be top two at the end of the season behind Fnatic" with onGamers
- June 25 - LCS London: Interview with Roccat Vander (video) with SK Gaming
- October 30 - [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEOBjTOhH18 PGA 2014 wywiad: Roccat Team: Vander i Woolite
- July 6 - Oskar "VanderNoob" Bogdan odpowiada na pytania (Polish video) with Mariusz Dziarmaga
- September 7 - vandernoob: Polscy gracze nie są wystarczająco poważni (Polish) with Cybersport.pl
- December 15 - Promotion Tournament: Interview with KMT Vander (video) with SK Gaming
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.