|Name||Kim Kyoung-min (김경민)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||May 22, 1995 (age 24)|
|Soloqueue IDs||Av Veritas PLT, AvCorsairVeritas, xaXe, Verit4s, cVc Veritas, FoggyFoggy (NA)|
|Social Media & Links|
Kim "Veritas" Kyoung-min (Hangul: 김경민) is a bot laner for VSG. He was previously known as xaXe.
Kim "Veritas" Kyoung-min was originally born in Seoul, South Korea. His first video games were first person shooters, and he began playing League of Legends in early 2013. Before moving to Australia, he played for the Korean semi-pro team Virtual Throne Gaming. In August 2014, he joined Avant Garde as their AD Carry.
Final Five's Expansion Tournament run (prior to Veritas's joining the team) qualified them for the NA Challenger Series Spring Season. Partway through the season, when the team was in second place in the standings behind Enemy eSports, the team joined the Coast organization, and Impaler and Sheep joined the Challenger team's lineup. However, after the merge, Final Five's results actually worsened, and they lost all of their remaining Challenger Series games - they did still qualify for the playoffs, but they lost 0-2 to Enemy and then 0-2 to Team Fusion, missing out on the Summer Promotion Tournament. Due to their playoff participation, they were given an automatic seed into the summer NACS season.
During the mid-season break, Final Five renamed to Vortex and underwent additional roster changes. Veritas was the only player on the team to play in every single NACS summer season game. The team finished in fifth, with a 2-8 overall record.
- His second favorite role to play is Jungler.
- His name, which means "truth" in Latin, was a suggestion from a friend.
- He enjoys playing billiards.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- June 24, Veritas: Unicorns of Love were my best choice; 'I feel like I am in an actual family' with theScore
- August 14, Hylissang and Veritas - confidently against G2 with Redbull
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found
- Veritas' Tweet twitter.com