|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth:||United States|
|Birthday:||December 15, 1994|
|Previous Roles:||Manager, Top|
|Soloqueue IDs:||Crs Vooby, Crs Voyboy, CLG Voyman (KR)|
|Social Media and Links|
| Team History|
League of Legends Career
Voyboy first played toplane for Rock Solid, a team formed in 2010 with Naryt, rambo, scarra, Araragi, samtheham, and Th3RaT. While at first the team was unremarkable, a new iteration of the lineup including Voyboy, Jatt, scarra, imaqtpie, and L0cust suddenly came out of nowhere and started to take tournament results from major teams Team SoloMid and Counter Logic Gaming. On September 22nd, the Rock Solid lineup was acquired by Team Dignitas.
With Dignitas, Voyboy became known as one of the strongest toplaners in North America, famous in particular for his Akali play. Dignitas placed third at IEM Kiev, second at IEM Hanover, and third at IPL 4, in addition to several top finishes in online tournaments.
On May 19th, 2012 Voyboy was part of an infamous three-way roster swap of players between top North American teams: he himself moved from Dignitas to CLG, while HotshotGG switched roles from toplane to jungle and Saintvicious left the team. Saintvicious joined Team Curse, replacing Crumbzz, while Crumbzz switched roles from jungle to toplane and replaced Voyboy on Dignitas.
With CLG, Voyboy was invited to play in Champions Summer 2012, and he traveled with the team to Korea. Despite an early elimination from the tournament, the team stayed in a gaming house to prepare for the Season 2 Regional Finals. At the regional finals, the team qualified for the Season 2 World Championship in third place, but at Worlds they were unable to win a single game, being eliminated in the group stage and ending the tournament with a 11th/12th place.
On October 22nd, 2012 Voyboy left CLG as the team underwent a major roster change. On November 1st, he joined Team Curse as their new toplaner, replacing Salce. With teammates saintvicious, Nyjacky, Cop, and Elementz, Voyboy qualified for the LCS.
On October 14th, 2013 Quas joined Team Curse from Gold Gaming LA, taking over Voyboy's toplane position; Voyboy stayed on the roster, moving to midlane. Voyboy was the subject of Thorin's 84th Grilled interview.
Once again, Voyboy played in both LCS splits with Team Curse, this time as their midlaner. He became particularly known for his Syndra play.
- Won 1st place at his first LAN event as a substitute for Counter Logic Gaming.
- Technically qualified for the Season 3 Championship Series twice, once with Counter Logic Gaming and once with Curse Gaming
- Was ranked #1 on the Solo (5v5) Ladder on the North American Server in Season One.
- Known for his hyper-aggressive top lane play.
- Known for his Renekton, Akali, and Lee Sin early in his career, and later, as the top laner for Curse, known for his Elise.
- MVP at IEM Season VI - World Championship 
- During Season 2, Voyboy was the first player in NA to reach 2000 ELO
- Scored 2300 on the SAT
- Completed the International Baccalaureate (IB) Program while playing professionally. 
- Because of his outstanding achievements and academic excellence, Voyboy was admitted to some of the most competitive universities, colleges, and scholarship programs in the United States. He's deferred enrollment to play competitive League of Legends, with the approval of his college.
- Popularized playing Katarina as a top lane bruiser.
- Sees top lane as a live action game of chess in his head versus his opponent.
- Known for saying "Cya nerds" after making a good play.
- His family has ethnic roots in Iran.
- Was part of the Season 3 World Championship Analyst desk. lolesports article
- August 28th - I am RS Voyboy who just played for CLG, AMA. with Reddit
- September 25th - Interview with Rampage week 1 MVP, Dignitas' Voyboy with WellPlayed
- September 27th - Voyboy: "I don't see Dominion being a very competitive game" with Team Dignitas
- November 7th - Uszat + HotshotGG vs. Scarra + VoyBoy (video) with Intel Extreme Masters
- January 27th - An Interview with Voyboy with Riot
- March 9 - IEM6 WC: Voyboy Interview (video) with Cadred.Org
- March 9 - Dignitas.Voyboy: "If I don't play I get a little rusty" (video) with Intel Extreme Masters
- March 9 - Moma and Voyboy - Interview at IEM Hannover (video) with Intel Extreme Masters
- March 10 - Voyboy and AlexIch - Interview at IEM Hannover (video) with Intel Extreme Masters
- March 10 - lol Iem interview with voyboy and cyanide (video) with Intel Extreme Masters
- May 25th - Voyboy, Sweet Manchild O'Toplane with Counter Logic Gaming
- July 3rd - Behind the Game: VoyBoy (Video) with Intel
- August 1st - OGN: CLG.na Voyboy & Doublelift interviews (video) with SK Gaming
- September 5th - Interview with Voyboy and Doublelift from CLG (video) with Gamespot
- September 16th - Voyboy AMA (CLG Top Laner) + Skin Giveaway with Reddit
- October 22nd - Hey I'm Voyboy and I just got benched. AMA with Reddit
- November 12th - Curse House Weekly - Voyboy Joins Team Curse (video) with Reign of Gaming
- November 30th - IPL5 CURSE NA Voyboy and Cop Interview (video) with IGN ProLeague
- December 2nd - Voyboy talks about Curse's run at IPL (video) with Gamespot
- December 2nd - IPL5 Voyboy interview (video) with IGN ProLeague
- December 2nd - Team Curse Joe 'Voyboy' Esfahani Talks IPL 5 And League Of Legends Season 3 with Forbes
- December 5th - MOBAFire TV: IPL 5 Interview with Crs Voyboy (video) with MOBAFire
- January 13th - Voyboy talks about going HAM to help his team make the LCS (video) with Gamespot
- January 13th - Pluto Interviews Curse Voyboy - Season 3 NA Qualifiers (video) with Reign of Gaming
- January 18th - RAKAKA Interviews Voyboy – IEM Katowice (video) with RAKAKA.se
- January 19th - Drexxin Interviews Voyboy – IEM Katowice (video) with GosuGamers
- January 28th - LCS NA Interview: VoyBoy and Nyjacky of Curse (video) with MOBAFire
- February 9th - Voyboy talks about Curse going 3-0 at the LCS Season 3 opener (video) with GameSpot
- February 16th - LCS Post-Game: Curse Voyboy after Vulcun match [Week 2] (video) with Machinima
- March 1st - League of Legends LCS WK4 - Voyboy & SaintVicious - Curse vs. TSM (video) with MachinimaVS
- June 30th - Voyboy Interview - "We have no where to go but up from here" - MLG Anaheim 2013 (video) with Leaguepedia
- July 13th - Voyboy talks about Curse's Performance in Week 5 of the LCS (video) with GameSpot
- August 13th - Breaking it Down - Voyboy (video) with MachinimaVS
- September 27th - CSN Worlds Voyboy Interview (video) with Cyber Sports Network
- September 29th - LolKing's S3 Worlds Coverage - Interview with Voyboy (Joedat Esfahani) (video) with LolKing
- October 4th - League of Legends Championship Interview with Voyboy of Curse Team (video) with Curse
- October 28th - Voyboy 'Grilled': "Every time I watch Flame play I see very little mistakes" (Episode #84)(video) with Team Acer
- November 16th - Team Curse talks about new roster with LoL eSports
- January 18th - Voyboy talks the return to old school champions (video) with onGamers
- June 20th - Voyboy talks about how NA compares to EU based on recent rankings (video) with onGamers
- July 20th - Voyboy - "We think if we can make it to playoffs we can make it to Worlds." (video) with onGamers
- July 23rd - Curse Five for Five: Voyboy Uncut (video) with Curse Esports
- August 2nd - Team Curse Voyboy & IWDominate: "We have a chance to get to Worlds" (video) with Azubu
- August 24th - VoyBoy talks about how important working on their team play has lead to their success (video) with onGamers
- November 14th - Voyboy talks indepth about his decision to leave Curse and what's next for him (video) with onGamers
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found
- Voyboy joins Curse Gaming
- Casters and analysts announced for Worlds lolesports.com
- Voyboy 'Grilled' aceresport.com
- Voyboy's Facebook Post facebook.com
- Season One North America 5X5 Solo Ladder competitive.na.leagueoflegends.com
- Vote for LoL MVP ESL World
- An Interview with Voyboy competitive.na.leagueoflegends.com
- Voyboy Reddit Comment reddit.com
- Iran banned all females champions except Annie in their WCG regional reddit.com