|Name||Enrique Cedeño Martínez|
|Country of Birth|
|Birthday||April 24, 1992 (age 28)|
Fnatic xMid (KR)
OG Segsihan (KR)
|Social Media & Links|
Enrique Cedeño Martínez hails from Spain and has been part of the professional League of Legends scene since Season 1.
After becoming known in high elo in 2011, xPeke played for a few teams as League of Legends' competitive scene developed, first as a top laner and later as a mid laner. In February 2011, his team, oSk Gaming, was acquired by myRevenge. The team won the IEM Season V - Hanover Invitational, but two months after the acquisition, xPeke and his teammates left to join Fnatic. The newly formed team was quickly recognized as a top European team and cemented their place as the world's best by winning the Riot Season 1 Championship in June 2011. Due to passport issues and time constraints, Martínez had been unable to play in the group stage of the tournament, with their team having to pick up last-minute substitute wewillfailer, and Martínez rejoining after the group stage. During the event, he played bottom lane with CLG's Kobe in the "Rioterz vs Pros" show match. At IEM Season VI - Global Challenge Cologne, the last tournament of the 2011 season, xPeke and Fnatic placed third, losing to North American Team SoloMid.
Enrique and his team traveled to New York to play in the IEM Season VI - Global Challenge New York, which they won without losing a game.
xPeke's popularity had grown immensely since winning the Season 1 championship, and he was now known as one of the strongest, most consistent mid laners in the world. At the start of Season 2, he and his team continued to perform well in tournaments like SK Trophy March and IGN ProLeague Elites, placing no lower than third for a time. His team began under-performing during the end of season 2, failing to qualify for the IEM Season 6 Kiev tournament. In August 2012, Fnatic finished fourth at the Season 2 Regional Finals in Cologne, and thus failed to qualify for the Season 2 World Championship.
After the tough loss at the Regional Finals, xPeke and team Fnatic were bounced back, winning DreamHack Winter 2012 and placing 2nd against the world's best at IPL Season 5: Las Vegas. At IEM Season VII - Global Challenge Cologne, the team went undefeated in the group stage and bested Korean team CJ Entus. They were unable to beat the other Korean team, SK Telecom T1, in the finals, placing 2nd in the tournament. The team next attended IEM Season VII - Global Challenge Katowice, reaching the semi-finals but losing there to to Azubu Frost. This tournament did further cement xPeke's legacy, though, after he back-doored SK Gaming's nexus in an long, close game. 
In January 2013, Fnatic had a chance to participate in Riot's new league, the Riot Season 3 League Championship Series, but had to qualify through the Season 3 Europe Offline Qualifier. After dropping a game to Giants Gaming in the group stage, xPeke and his crew beat MeetYourMakers 2-0 to seal their spot in the league.
In the new era of European League of Legends, Fnatic quickly rose to the top of the EU LCS standings, with xPeke being a pivotal playmaker. The team ended the season in first place with a 22-6 record. The favorite in the Spring Playoffs, the team beat Evil Geniuses 2-1 in the semifinals, and then Gambit Gaming 3-2 in the finals, winning the inaugural playoffs and $50,000.
xPeke qualified for the Season 3 World Championship with his team Fnatic through their first-place finish in the Summer Playoffs. The World Championship was a success for the team, who finished first in their group and beat Cloud9 in the quarterfinals. Fnatic were then eliminated by Royal Club 3-1 in the semifinals.
The Spring Split went well for the team and xPeke, who performed on a vast array of champions, including
LeBlanc. Fnatic ended the split in 2nd place behind SK Gaming, securing themselves a place in the Spring Playoffs. The team played at a higher level in the playoffs, where they emerged victorious after wins against Alliance in the semifinals and against SK Gaming in the finals.
Fnatic's first-place finish in the Spring Playoffs qualified them to compete at All-Star Paris 2014, along with the winners of the Korean, Chinese, North American, and Southeast Asian leagues. Fnatic reached the semifinals, losing only to the defending world champions, SK Telecom T1 K.
The start of the Summer Split was shaky for xPeke and the team, who were not in the top 2 until Week 7, at which point rivals Alliance were already considerably ahead in the standings. xPeke impressed with his
Ziggs, but Fnatic managed only a 2nd place finish. In the Summer Playoffs, a close win over ROCCAT in the semifinal brought the team face-to-face with Froggen and Alliance in the final. Though Fnatic lost 3-1, they had already clinched a berth in the 2014 Season World Championship.
On December 5, 2014, xPeke and Cyanide parted ways with Fnatic. Whil eCyanide retired, xPeke formed a new team with the intention of qualifying for the EU LCS. The new team's logo was leaked by Gamergy, a Spanish event. The team was named Origen, and Amazing, Zvanillan and mithy joined soon after , with sOAZ completing the roster a month later.
xPeke and Origen qualified for the EUCS Spring Season by beating Millenium Spirit in the finals of their bracket in the Spring Qualifier. In the CS regular season, Origen went unbeaten until their penultimate game of the split, and easily secured first place. Origen also placed highly in third-party tournaments throughout this period, winning the ESL MWC Challenge and Gamers Assembly 2015. In the Spring Playoffs, Origen beat Reason Gaming in the semifinals 2-1 and then swept Copenhagen Wolves Academy (formerly LowLandLions.White) in the final, qualifying automatically for the LCS Summer Season. Notably, xPeke ended their last game against CW Academy with a backdoor on Zed reminiscent of his IEM Katowice backdoor in 2013, and Origen became known for its game-winning backdoor plays.
Throughout the EU LCS Summer Season, Origen jockeyed for 2nd place with H2k-Gaming, behind the undefeated Fnatic. zPeke's impressive performances on Varus and Vladimir helped the team secure a 2nd place finish, and with it a bye to the semifinals of the Summer Playoffs. In the semifinals, defeated H2k and won 3-1. In the finals, against expectations, the team took Fnatic to five games despite ultimately losing the series. Their second-place finish earned Origen 90 Championship Points, enough for the second seed in the 2015 Season Europe Regional Finals. There, they beat Team ROCCAT 3-2 and then Unicorns of Love 3-0 and qualified for the 2015 World Championship as Europe's #3 seed.
At the 2015 World Championship, Origen were drawn into Group D along with Team SoloMid, KT Rolster, and LGD Gaming. Surprising fans and analysts alike, Origen won all three games in the first week of the round robin and ended the group with a 4-2 record, advancing to the knockout stage as their group's second seed. Origen won their quarterfinal series 3-1 against the Flash Wolves, but were then knocked out by SK Telecom T1 in the semifinals.
- Back in season 1 he was the toplaner of Fnatic.
- Known for mobile assassins such as
Diana and even
- During Season 2, he managed to get three accounts (xPeke and xPeekee along with his main) on the Top 10 EU West Ladder at the same time.
- During the final game of Group B in IEM Katowice, saved his team Fnatic from a loss by destroying the nexus 1v2 as
Kassadin surviving with 39hp.
- Was voted the MVP of IEM Season VII - Global Challenge Katowice.
- Because of his
Kassadin backdoor at IEM Katowice many players yell "xPeke!" if a nexus is backdoored.
- He used to put Peke as his name in all the games he played, but the name had been chosen so he had to add the x, getting xPeke. 
- His favorite champion is
- His favorite TV show is Lost.
- His favorite band is Sum 41.
- His favorite movie is Layer Cake.
- The EU LCS picture-in-picture camera has been called the "Peke Cam" because it often features splitpushers aiming to backdoor.
- Runs AD carries in mid lane, as seen during LCS matchups.
- As of May 20, had three accounts in challenger league - xPeke, xPeekee and his main Fnatic xPeke.
- His nickname, "Peke", means "little guy" in Spanish. His classmates used to call him that when he was about 12 years old because he was very tall for his age. He then started to use it as a nickname as well.
- Named Season 3 EU Regionals MVP.
- Has a playful "love" relationship with Cyanide.
- Featured in "Take Over" - Worlds 2020 promotional music video as a side character.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|XPeke 1v1 Tournament Results|
|2020-04-15||2||Charity COVID-19: Spain vs Portugal Showdown||ESP||0 : 1 Afm|
|2016-12-11||3 - 4||All-Star 2016 Barcelona||Ice||1 : 2 Uzi|
- January 4, Origen Xpeke: “I know [Mithy] is motivated right now and he will improve a lot and for people that say he played poorly last year, I think he’ll shut mouths this year” with Izento on Esports Heaven
- January 17, xPeke explains how Origen made the comeback and RFRSH made it possible with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- January 17, xPeke in SPORT1 Interview with SPORT1
- January 18, xPeke in the spotlight with Origen
- February 8, Origen's xPeke on returning to the stage: 'I think by Summer Split for sure' with theScore
- February 11, xPeke: "Wir sind nicht untrainierbar" with SPORT1
- March 9, xPeke on Origen at IEM: 'We still have mistakes that we knew top teams will be able to punish' with theScore
- March 11, xPeke on returning to the LCS: 'I was playing really careful, but there were two accidents' with theScore
- April 4, xPeke: "Wir versuchen, mehr als eine Sieges-Voraussetzung zu haben" with Sport1'
- October 18, xPeke on H2k’s Worlds semi-final and hopes for EU with Red Bull
- December 7, xPeke gives us his take on the All-Star EU team with Red Bull
- December 8, xPeke: "Everyone is chanting my name on sight." with Inven
- December 9, Jankos at All-Stars press conference: 'It's not about how good I am right now, it's about how good I can be' with theScore
- December 11, "Each lineup takes a certain time" with Sport1
- December 14, xPeke: ’We already decided on the players we want, we are about to finalize terms with them' with Yahoo!
- February 24, "I realize I made the right choice": an interview with Enrique "xPeke" Cedeno Martinez with ESL
- August 23, xPeke: ”Fnatic were stronger mechanically in season three” with Aftonbladet
- October 3, XPeke: I've Lived Peke's a God, Peke's Sh*T, Peke's the Best, Peke's the Worst with Gamespot
- October 15, xPeke on Facing Flash Wolves: "I Think We Can Beat Them" with Gamespot
- October 18, xPeke Interview with Twitch
- November 22, IEM 2015 San Jose - Xpeke Interview - "I was biting my nails" with ESL
- March 14 - xPeke on Fnatic's day one of IEM Katowice (video) with onGamers
- March 25 - Fnatic xPeke after week 9 of LCS on meeting fans (video) with onGamers
- April 4 - EU LCS 2014 W11: Interview with Fnatic xPeke (video) with SK Gaming
- April 30 - xPeke's path to pro - his love for esports and life on Fnatic (video) with onGamers
- August 29 - Fnatic xPeke - PAX Prime Day 1 Experience (video) with Azubu
- September 26 - LoL 2014 World Championship Interivew - xPeke (Fnatic Mid Lane) (Video) with OGN Global
- January 9 - Fnatic RC xPeke interview - IEM Katowice - League of Legends - with How2Win
- January 20 - RAKAKA Interviews xPeke – IEM Katowice (video) with RAKAKA.se
- February 10 - LCS EU Day 1: Fnatic xPeke (video) with SK Gaming
- February 11 - LCS Europe Interview with Fnatic xPeke: "We still need to improve a lot" (video) with escene
- April 15 - im xPeke from Fnatic, AMA for the next few hours! with Reddit
- April 22 - xPeke post-LCS EU regular season with Team Acer
- April 29 - xPeke 'Grilled' with Team Acer
- August 24 - Fnatic xPeke talks about qualifying for World Championships [GamesCom] (video) with MachinimaVS
- August 25 - After a Long Hard Week xPeke is Looking Forward to a Nice Dinner (video) with GameSpot
- August 27 - "Every champion can backdoor with teleport" - xPeke, Gamescom with in2LOL
- September 16 - Interview with sOAZ, Puszu & xPeke (video) with Fnatic
- September 16 - LoL Worlds 2013 - Interview with xPeke and Cyanide (video) with Fnatic
- September 20 - xPeke talks about Fnatics run in Group B at Worlds (video) with GameSpot
- September 21 - Off the Rift: Chatting with xPeke and Alex Ich with LoL Esports
- September 23 - Leaguepedia Interview Fnatic's xPeke "Cloud 9 Played Everything We Expected Them To Play" (video) with Leaguepedia
- September 23 - xPeke after Fnatic's quarterfinals match discusses picks and more (video) with GameSpot
- November 11 - Xpeke Interview with Cadred
- December 14 - Battle of the Atlantic: Interview with Fnatic xPeke (video) SK Gaming
- December 14 - xPeke discusses Fnatic's chances against C9 in BotA (video) onGamers
- April 7 - Entrevista a Fnatic' xPeke por Lolesp.com y OverFreak.com (Spanish video) with Lolesp.com and OverFreak.com
- May 27 - Catching Up with Shushei and xPeke, Fnatic League of Legends (video) with Cyber Sports Network
- June 9 - Fnatic xPeke - MLG Anaheim Day Two (video) with StateoftheLeague
- June 17 - Fnatic.xPeke "I didn't even care if I won or not [talking about Shushei's final time in the team]" (video) with Definitive Esports
- August 19 - Fnatic xPeke Gamescom Interview 2012 (video) with SK Gaming
- November 23 - xPeke: 'He is the one that fits us the best' (video) with Team Acer
- November 23 - xPeke & Cyanide, Fnatic League of Legends Champions at DreamHack Winter (video) with CyberSportsNetwork
- November 30 - Fnatic xPeke at IPL5 after beating Taipei Assassins (video) with CyberSportsNetwork
- December 2 - IPL5 Day 4 xPeke Interview (video) with IGN ProLeague
- December 7 - Pro Pass at IPL5: xPeke talks about Fnatic's second place finish (video) with ESFI World
- December 14 - Interview with fnatic.xPeke (video) with Fragster.de
- December 19 - Fnatic xPeke talks about life back home, going pro, e-fame and his future (video) with SK Gaming
- June 23 - Hi I'm Fnatic xPeke and its my AMA with Reddit
- August 20 - Gamescom: Interview with xPeke (video) with FnaticRC
- October 17 - LoL - IEM NY - XPeke Interview HD (video) with Intel Extreme Masters
- September 29 - xPeke: "If I win it, I scream out loud and give a hug to my mom" with Fragster
- December - Interview with xPeke from fnaticMSI with Absolute Legends
- December 2 - FnaticMSI.xPeke off to WCG with FnaticRC
- Febraury 17th, Logbook: Chapter one with xPeke & mithy
- May 24, xPeke speaks out on Origen’s new roster by Red Bull
- June 10, Balancing Act: xPeke on being an owner and a player by Adel Chouadria on ESPN
- June 16, xPeke: Origen on the hunt for a new, young ADC to nurture by Phillip "Costy" Costigan on LoL Esports
- January 20, xPeke - Europe's mid lane king
- February 18, Los ‘e-Sports’, un negocio que mueve ya 18.000 millones (Spanish) from cincodias.com
- November 13, Xpeke vs PowerOfEvil:Origen's new two-headed midlane thread by Tim Sevenhuysen on unikrn
- December 15, xPeke reflects on Origen’s year in eSports Unfold by Red Bull
- September 29, Legends Rising Episode 3: xPeke & SwordArt "Beginnings" by LoL Esports
- September 29, Legends Rising Episode 6: xPeke & SwordArt "Storms" by LoL Esports
- October 9, Worlds Feature: Origen xPeke by LoL Esports
- November 15, XPEKE BACKDOOR - Black & Orange: Chronicles by Fnatic
- January 23, xPeke interrupt Lee Sin's resonating strike with charm
- May 29, xPeke 100 KILLS COMPILATION
- January 5, Fnatic xPeke Highlights
- May 19, Best of xPeke - Highlights & Funny Moments
- September 2, xPeke Highlights - League Of Legends 2014 EU LCS Summer
- September 8, The Best Of Xpeke - EU LCS Summer 2013 Highlights
- November 21, Azubu Off-Stream Highlights Episode #3 - Fnatic xPeke
- December 9, Best of xPeke | Highlights & Funny Moments (3m28s)
- January 20, xPeke backdoor vs. SK Gaming [Intel Extreme Masters Katowice]
- April 9, xPeke does it AGAIN!
FNC xPeke 2014 WC
The following pages redirect here:
- Farewell Peke & Cyanide - Thanks for the memories! fnatic.com
- FnaticMSI enters League of Legends fnatic.com
- Origen's Facebook Post facebook.com
- Important: Roster Update origen.gg
- Toaster will be the new ADC and Zhergoth new sub origen.gg
- Origen Roster Announcement youtube.com
- Origen's Tweet twitter.com
- xPeke's Tweet twitter.com
- LVPes' Tweet (Spanish) twitter.com
- LEC's Tweet twitter.com
- Great xPeke Play - IEM Katowice - SK vs Fnatic RC youtube.com
- Farewell Peke & Cyanide - Thanks for the memories! fnatic.com
- New xpeke's team flairreddit.com
- Origen's Twitter Posttwitter.com
- Great xPeke Play - IEM Katowice - SK vs Fnatic RC youtube.com
- Entrevista a Fnatic' xPeke por Lolesp.com y OverFreak.com (Spanish) youtube.com
- Hi I'm Fnatic xPeke and its my AMA reddit.com
- xPeke: EU Regionals MVP lolesports.com