|Name:||Enrique Cedeño Martínez|
|Country of Birth:||Spain|
|Birthday:||April 24, 1992|
|Sponsor:|| Red Bull |
|Previous Roles:||Mid, AD, Coach, Top|
|Soloqueue IDs:|| xPooks|
Fnatic xMid (KR)
OG Segsihan (KR)
|Social Media and Links|
| Team History|
Enrique Cedeño Martínez hails from Spain and has been in the professional League scene since Season 1.
Becoming known in the high elo ladders during Season 1, xPeke played for a few teams as the organized competitive nature of League developed, playing to gain experience, first in the top lane before his eventual move to mid. In February 2011, his team line up of oSk Gaming was picked up by myRevenge. The team placed first at IEM Season V - Hanover Invitational but two months after acquisition, xPeke and his teammates left myR to join Fnatic. The newly formed team gained quick recognition as top team in Europe and solidified a place as one of the worlds best by competing and winning Riot Season 1 Championship in June 2011. Due to passport issues and time constraints, Enrique was unable to play in the group stage of the championship,with their team having to pick up last minute ringer, wewillfailer.He re-joined his team after the group stage and later won the tournament with Fnatic. During the season 1 championship he was selected to the "Rioterz vs Pros" event where he played Botlane with CLG Kobe24. xPeke returned the play in the next tournament to close out Season 1, placing 3rd at IEM Season VI - Global Challenge Cologne, losing to North American Team SoloMid.
Enrique and his team went stateside to New York to play in IEM Season VI - Global Challenge New York, which they won in a dominating fashion. Not losing one game in their run to first place, and beating SK Gaming 2-0 in the final match.
xPeke had grown large in popularity since winning the Season 1 championship and had become known as one of the strongest, most consistent performing mid players in the world. At the start of Season 2, he and his team continued to show strong performances in tournaments, always placing top 3, in ones such as SK Trophy March and IGN ProLeague Elites. His team started to under-perform during the end of season 2 though, failing to qualify for IEM KIEV and IEM Season VI - World Championship. In August 2012, the Season 2 Regional Finals were held in Cologne, where the top 3 placing teams would be flown to Los Angeles for the Season 2 World Championship for a chance to play for $1,000,000 grand prize. Fnatic was unable to achieve a top 3 placing, finishing 4th in the tournament, losing to Moscow Five and CLG Europe.
After the tough loss at regionals, xPeke and team Fnatic were able to bounce back strong in preparation for Season 3, winning major tournament DreamHack Winter 2012, and placing 2nd against the world's best at IPL Season 5 Las Vegas. At IEM Season VII - Global Challenge Cologne, the team went undefeated in their groups and bested the Korean lineup consisting of players that took 2nd at the Season 2 Championship, CJ Entus. However, they were unable to beat other Korean team, SK Telecom T1, in the finals, placing 2nd in the tournament. The team went on to next play in IEM Season VII - Global Challenge Katowice, making it out of group stage but losing in the semi-finals to Azubu Frost. However, this tournament proved particularly important for xPeke, who gained incredible world fame in the scene, when he back-doored the enemy nexus in an extremely close, long game vs SK Gaming. 
In January 2013, his team had a chance to participate in Riot's new competitive league for upcoming Season 3 for NA and EU, the Riot Season 3 League Championship Series, but had to play for a spot at the Season 3 Europe Offline Qualifier. Fighting out of the group stage and into the quarterfinals, xPeke and his crew were able to best MeetYourMakers in a 2-0 set to win a spot in the league and the chance to be part of an extremely important and successful project in the League of Legends scene.
With the North American and European community extremely excited for the amped up events of LCS, Season 3 began with Riot's new league, a 10 week series with the continent's best teams playing against another. Fnatic became the most consistently powerful team throughout the series, with xPeke taking a pivotal play-maker role; the team ended the 10 weeks on top with an intimidating record of 22-6. xPeke and his comrades had automatically reclaimed their spot in the league for the summer split, when going into the Season 3 EU Spring Playoffs. Being a favorite in the playoffs, the team showed their consistent, strong play-style, winning 2-1 vs Evil Geniuses, placing themselves in the finals against other favorite, Gambit Gaming. In a close set of games, xPeke with his team were able to best the Russians, winning 3-2 and the $50,000 1st prize.
xPeke qualified for the Season 3 World Championship with his team Fnatic, finishing 1st in the Summer Playoffs. The World Championship was a success for xPeke and the team, finishing at the top of their group and beating Cloud9 in the quarterfinals. Fnatic were eventually knocked out by Royal Club in the semifinals, though the team performed well throughout the tournament.
The Spring Split went relatively well for xPeke and the team. A tight split saw xPeke perform on a range of champions including Nidalee and LeBlanc. Fnatic ended the split in 2nd place behind SK Gaming, securing themselves a place in the Spring Playoffs. The whole team raised their game for the playoffs, which saw them emerge victorious after a win against Alliance in their semifinal match-up and another against SK Gaming in the Grand Final.
Due to Fnatic's performance in the Spring Playoffs, they had qualified to compete at All-Star Paris 2014, along with other regional winners from around the world. The team made it to the semifinals of the tournament, only losing to the world champions, at the time, SK Telecom T1 K.
The start of the Summer Split was shaky for xPeke and the team. Fnatic could not break in to the top 2 until Week 7 of the split, at which point their main rivals Alliance were already a considerable distance ahead of them in the race for 1st place. xPeke managed to impress with his Ziggs, but Fnatic could only manage a 2nd place finish. The team aimed to put the split behind them and focus on the Summer Playoffs. A close fought win over ROCCAT in the semifinal meant that xPeke and the team would face Froggen and Alliance in the final. The match ended in defeat for Fnatic, but the playoffs saw the team seal their qualification for the 2014 Season World Championship.
The World Championship saw Fnatic placed in Group C with Samsung Blue, OMG, and LMQ. The team were only able to win 2 matches out of 6 in their group, meaning that they would go no further in the tournament.
On December 5th, 2014, it was announced that xPeke and Cyanide had parted ways with Fnatic: Cyanide to retire and xPeke to attempt to form his own new team. After his departure, the logo of his new team was rumored to have been leaked based on photos from Gamergy, a Spanish event. His new team would be called Origen, and soon after, it was announced that Amazing, Zvanillan and mithy would also be on the team.
xPeke and Origen qualified for the EUCS Spring Qualifier via the Challenger Ladder, where they beat Millenium Spirit in their bracket final, securing their qualification to the EUCS Spring Season. Origen were unbeaten until their penultimate game of the split, against LowLandLions.White, and despite dropping that one game easily secured first place in the regular season. Origen also placed highly in tournaments throughout this period, winning the ESL MWC Challenge and Gamers Assembly 2015. The Spring Playoffs saw Origen beat Reason Gaming in the semifinals 2-1 and then going on to sweep Copenhagen Wolves Academy (the team formerly known as LowLandLions.White) in the final to win the tournament and secure automatic qualification to the LCS Summer Season. Notably, their last game against CW Academy ended on a Zed backdoor by xPeke reminiscent of his famous IEM Katowice backdoor in 2013, and the team would become known for its backdoor plays to win games.
Throughout the EU LCS Summer Season, Origen jostled for 2nd position with H2k-Gaming, while Fnatic sat far ahead in an undefeated 1st place throughout. Impressive individual performances including xPeke's Varus and Vladimir helped the team to a 2nd place regular season finish, and with it a bye past the Summer Playoffs quarterfinal round. In the semifinals, Origen faced off against rivals H2k and won 3-1; perhaps even more impressively, they took two games off Fnatic in the finals despite ultimately losing the series. Their second-place overall finish earned Origen 90 Championship Points, enough for the second seed in the 2015 Season Europe Regional Finals. There, they beat Team ROCCAT in a 3-2 series and then Unicorns of Love in an easy 3-0 and successfully qualified for the 2015 World Championship, where they would play as Europe's #3 seed.
At the 2015 World Championship, Origen were drawn into Group D along with Team SoloMid, KT Rolster, and LGD Gaming. Origen went 3-0 in the 1st week of the round robin and ended the group with a 4-2 record, meaning they would advance to the knockout stage of the tournament. Origen won their quarterfinal series 3-1 against the Flash Wolves, becoming the first Western team to win a best-of-five at a World Championship, but were later knocked out by SK Telecom T1 in the semifinals.
- Back in season 1 he was the toplaner of Fnatic.
- Known for mobile assassins such as Katarina, Fizz, Kassadin, Diana and even Kha'Zix.
- During Season 2, he managed to get three accounts (xPeke and xPeekee along with his main) on the Top 10 EU West Ladder at the same time.
- During the final game of Group B in IEM Katowice, saved his team Fnatic from a loss by destroying the nexus 1v2 as Kassadin surviving with 39hp.
- Was voted the MVP of IEM Season VII - Global Challenge Katowice.
- Because of his Kassadin backdoor at IEM Katowice many players yell "xPeke!" if a nexus is backdoored.
- He used to put Peke as his name in all the games he played, but the name had been chosen so he had to add the x, getting xPeke. 
- His favorite champion is Morgana.
- His favorite TV show is Lost.
- His favorite band is Sum 41.
- His favorite movie is Layer Cake.
- The EU LCS picture-in-picture camera has been called the "Peke Cam" because it often features splitpushers aiming to backdoor.
- Runs AD carries in mid lane, as seen during LCS matchups.
- As of May 20th, had three accounts in challenger league - xPeke, xPeekee and his main Fnatic xPeke.
- His nickname, "Peke", means "little guy" in Spanish. His classmates used to call him that when he was about 12 years old because he was very tall for his age. He then started to use it as a nickname as well.
- Named Season 3 EU Regionals MVP.
- Has a playful "love" relationship with Cyanide.
|2016-12-11||All-Star Barcelona 2016 1v1||xPeke 1 : 2 Uzi|
|2016-08-05||2017 EU LCS Spring Promotion||Origen 3 : 2 Misfits Gaming|
|2016-04-17||2016 EU LCS Spring Playoffs||Origen 1 : 3 G2 Esports|
|2015-11-22||IEM Season X - San Jose||Origen 3 : 0 Counter Logic Gaming|
|2015-10-24||2015 Season World Championship||Origen 0 : 3 SK Telecom T1|
|2015-08-31||2015 Season Europe Regional Finals||Origen 3 : 0 Unicorns Of Love|
|2015-08-23||2015 EU LCS Summer Playoffs||Origen 2 : 3 Fnatic|
|2015-04-08||2015 EU Challenger Series Spring Playoffs||Origen 3 : 0 CW Academy|
|2015-04-06||Gamers Assembly 2015||Origen 3 : 0 Millenium|
|2015-03-25||2015 EU Challenger Series Spring Season||Origen 9 : 1 Group Stage (W/L)|
|2015-03-04||ESL MWC Challenge||Origen 2 : 0 Gamers2|
|2014-08-17||2014 EU LCS Summer Playoffs||Fnatic 1 : 3 Alliance|
|2014-05-11||All-Star Paris 2014||Fnatic 0 : 2 SK Telecom T1 K|
|2014-04-17||2014 EU LCS Spring Playoffs||Fnatic 3 : 1 SK Gaming|
|2014-03-16||IEM Season VIII - World Championship||Fnatic 0 : 3 KT Rolster Bullets|
|2013-11-24||IEM Season VIII - Cologne||Fnatic 0 : 2 Gambit Gaming|
|2013-09-28||Season 3 World Championship||Fnatic 1 : 3 Royal Club|
|2013-08-25||LCS Europe Season 3 Summer Playoffs||Fnatic 3 : 1 Lemondogs|
|2013-04-28||LCS Europe Season 3 Spring Playoffs||Fnatic 3 : 2 Gambit Gaming|
|2013-01-20||IEM Season VII - Global Challenge Katowice||Fnatic 1 : 2 Azubu Blaze|
|2012-12-16||IEM Season VII - Global Challenge Cologne||Fnatic 1 : 2 SK Telecom T1|
|2012-12-09||THOR Open 2012||Fnatic 2 : 0 Copenhagen Wolves|
|2012-12-02||IGN ProLeague Season 5||Fnatic 1 : 3 Team WE|
|2012-11-23||DreamHack Winter 2012||Fnatic 2 : 1 CLG Europe|
|2012-11-19||RaidCall Dominance 1||Fnatic 2 : 1 IWantCookie|
|2012-11-04||ASUS ROG Paris Games Week 2012||Fnatic MIX 2 : 0 GSU Gaming|
|2012-09-26||4Players.de All or Nothing 6||Fnatic 2 : 1 Team ALTERNATE|
|2012-08-25||Campus Gaming Party: Berlin||Fnatic 3 : 0 MeetYourMakers|
|2012-08-19||Season Two Regional Finals||Fnatic 0 : 2 CLG Europe|
|2012-07-03||IGN ProLeague Elites||Fnatic 2 : 0 Teamless|
|2012-06-14||League of Champions||Fnatic 2 : 0 Moscow Five|
|2012-05-31||RaidCall PLAY Cup 2||Fnatic 1 : 2 Team Acer Poland|
|2012-04-04||RaidCall PLAY Cup 1||Fnatic 1 : 2 CLG Europe|
|2012-03-24||SK Trophy March||Fnatic 0 : 2 Natus Vincere|
|2011-10-16||IEM Season VI - Global Challenge New York||Fnatic 2 : 0 SK Gaming|
|2011-08-21||IEM Season VI - Global Challenge Cologne||Fnatic 2 : 1 Millenium|
|2011-06-20||Riot Season 1 Championship||Fnatic 2 : 1 against All authority|
|2011-03-04||IEM Season V - LoL Invitational||myRevenge 1 : 0 against All authority|
- January 17th, xPeke in SPORT1 Interview with SPORT1
- January 18th, xPeke in the spotlight with Origen
- February 8th, Origen's xPeke on returning to the stage: 'I think by Summer Split for sure' with theScore
- February 11th, xPeke: "Wir sind nicht untrainierbar" with SPORT1
- March 9th, xPeke on Origen at IEM: 'We still have mistakes that we knew top teams will be able to punish' with theScore
- March 11th, xPeke on returning to the LCS: 'I was playing really careful, but there were two accidents' with theScore
- April 4th, xPeke: "Wir versuchen, mehr als eine Sieges-Voraussetzung zu haben" with Sport1'
- October 18th, xPeke on H2k’s Worlds semi-final and hopes for EU with Red Bull
- December 7th, xPeke gives us his take on the All-Star EU team with Red Bull
- December 8th, xPeke: "Everyone is chanting my name on sight." with Inven
- December 9th, Jankos at All-Stars press conference: 'It's not about how good I am right now, it's about how good I can be' with theScore
- December 11th, "Each lineup takes a certain time" with Sport1
- December 14th, xPeke: ’We already decided on the players we want, we are about to finalize terms with them' with Yahoo!
- February 24th, "I realize I made the right choice": an interview with Enrique "xPeke" Cedeno Martinez with ESL
- August 23rd, xPeke: ”Fnatic were stronger mechanically in season three” with Aftonbladet
- October 3rd, XPeke: I've Lived Peke's a God, Peke's Sh*T, Peke's the Best, Peke's the Worst with Gamespot
- October 15th, xPeke on Facing Flash Wolves: "I Think We Can Beat Them" with Gamespot
- October 18th, xPeke Interview with Twitch
- November 22nd, IEM 2015 San Jose - Xpeke Interview - "I was biting my nails" with ESL
- March 14th - xPeke on Fnatic's day one of IEM Katowice (video) with onGamers
- March 25th - Fnatic xPeke after week 9 of LCS on meeting fans (video) with onGamers
- April 4th - EU LCS 2014 W11: Interview with Fnatic xPeke (video) with SK Gaming
- April 30th - xPeke's path to pro - his love for esports and life on Fnatic (video) with onGamers
- August 29th - Fnatic xPeke - PAX Prime Day 1 Experience (video) with Azubu
- September 26th - LoL 2014 World Championship Interivew - xPeke (Fnatic Mid Lane) (Video) with OGN Global
- January 9th - Fnatic RC xPeke interview - IEM Katowice - League of Legends - with How2Win
- January 20th - RAKAKA Interviews xPeke – IEM Katowice (video) with RAKAKA.se
- February 10th - LCS EU Day 1: Fnatic xPeke (video) with SK Gaming
- February 11th - LCS Europe Interview with Fnatic xPeke: "We still need to improve a lot" (video) with escene
- April 15th - im xPeke from Fnatic, AMA for the next few hours! with Reddit
- April 22nd - xPeke post-LCS EU regular season with Team Acer
- April 29th - xPeke 'Grilled' with Team Acer
- August 24th - Fnatic xPeke talks about qualifying for World Championships [GamesCom] (video) with MachinimaVS
- August 25th - After a Long Hard Week xPeke is Looking Forward to a Nice Dinner (video) with GameSpot
- August 27th - "Every champion can backdoor with teleport" - xPeke, Gamescom with in2LOL
- September 16th - Interview with sOAZ, Puszu & xPeke (video) with Fnatic
- September 16th - LoL Worlds 2013 - Interview with xPeke and Cyanide (video) with Fnatic
- September 20th - xPeke talks about Fnatics run in Group B at Worlds (video) with GameSpot
- September 21st - Off the Rift: Chatting with xPeke and Alex Ich with LoL Esports
- September 23rd - Leaguepedia Interview Fnatic's xPeke "Cloud 9 Played Everything We Expected Them To Play" (video) with Leaguepedia
- September 23rd - xPeke after Fnatic's quarterfinals match discusses picks and more (video) with GameSpot
- November 11th - Xpeke Interview with Cadred
- December 14th - Battle of the Atlantic: Interview with Fnatic xPeke (video) SK Gaming
- December 14th - xPeke discusses Fnatic's chances against C9 in BotA (video) onGamers
- April 7th - Entrevista a Fnatic' xPeke por Lolesp.com y OverFreak.com (Spanish video) with Lolesp.com and OverFreak.com
- May 27th - Catching Up with Shushei and xPeke, Fnatic League of Legends (video) with Cyber Sports Network
- June 9th - Fnatic xPeke - MLG Anaheim Day Two (video) with StateoftheLeague
- June 17th - Fnatic.xPeke "I didn't even care if I won or not [talking about Shushei's final time in the team]" (video) with Definitive Esports
- August 19th - Fnatic xPeke Gamescom Interview 2012 (video) with SK Gaming
- November 23rd - xPeke: 'He is the one that fits us the best' (video) with Team Acer
- November 23rd - xPeke & Cyanide, Fnatic League of Legends Champions at DreamHack Winter (video) with CyberSportsNetwork
- November 30th - Fnatic xPeke at IPL5 after beating Taipei Assassins (video) with CyberSportsNetwork
- December 2nd - IPL5 Day 4 xPeke Interview (video) with IGN ProLeague
- December 7th - Pro Pass at IPL5: xPeke talks about Fnatic's second place finish (video) with ESFI World
- December 14th - Interview with fnatic.xPeke (video) with Fragster.de
- December 19th - Fnatic xPeke talks about life back home, going pro, e-fame and his future (video) with SK Gaming
- June 23rd - Hi I'm Fnatic xPeke and its my AMA with Reddit
- August 20th - Gamescom: Interview with xPeke (video) with FnaticRC
- October 17th - LoL - IEM NY - XPeke Interview HD (video) with Intel Extreme Masters
- September 29th - xPeke: "If I win it, I scream out loud and give a hug to my mom" with Fragster
- December - Interview with xPeke from fnaticMSI with Absolute Legends
- December 2nd - FnaticMSI.xPeke off to WCG with FnaticRC
- Febraury 17th, Logbook: Chapter one with xPeke & mithy
- May 24th, xPeke speaks out on Origen’s new roster by Red Bull
- June 10th, Balancing Act: xPeke on being an owner and a player by Adel Chouadria on ESPN
- June 16th, xPeke: Origen on the hunt for a new, young ADC to nurture by Phillip "Costy" Costigan on LoL Esports
- January 20th, xPeke - Europe's mid lane king
- February 18th, Los ‘e-Sports’, un negocio que mueve ya 18.000 millones (Spanish) from cincodias.com
- November 13th, Xpeke vs PowerOfEvil:Origen's new two-headed midlane thread by Tim Sevenhuysen on unikrn
- December 15th, xPeke reflects on Origen’s year in eSports Unfold by Red Bull
- September 29th, Legends Rising Episode 3: xPeke & SwordArt "Beginnings" by LoL Esports
- September 29th, Legends Rising Episode 6: xPeke & SwordArt "Storms" by LoL Esports
- October 9th, Worlds Feature: Origen xPeke by LoL Esports
- November 15th, XPEKE BACKDOOR - Black & Orange: Chronicles by Fnatic
- January 23rd, xPeke interrupt Lee Sin's resonating strike with charm
- May 29th, xPeke 100 KILLS COMPILATION
- January 5th, Fnatic xPeke Highlights
- May 19th, Best of xPeke - Highlights & Funny Moments
- September 2nd, xPeke Highlights - League Of Legends 2014 EU LCS Summer
- September 8th, The Best Of Xpeke - EU LCS Summer 2013 Highlights
- November 21st, Azubu Off-Stream Highlights Episode #3 - Fnatic xPeke
- December 9th, Best of xPeke | Highlights & Funny Moments (3m28s)
- January 20th, xPeke backdoor vs. SK Gaming [Intel Extreme Masters Katowice]
- April 9th, xPeke does it AGAIN!
FNC xPeke 2014 WC
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- Great xPeke Play - IEM Katowice - SK vs Fnatic RC youtube.com
- Farewell Peke & Cyanide - Thanks for the memories! fnatic.com
- New xpeke's team flair reddit.com
- Origen's Twitter Post twitter.com
- Great xPeke Play - IEM Katowice - SK vs Fnatic RC youtube.com
- Entrevista a Fnatic' xPeke por Lolesp.com y OverFreak.com (Spanish) youtube.com
- Hi I'm Fnatic xPeke and its my AMA reddit.com
- xPeke: EU Regionals MVP lolesports.com