|Name||Enrique Cedeño Martínez|
|Country of Birth||Spain|
|Birthday||April 24, 1992 (age 28)|
Fnatic xMid (KR)
OG Segsihan (KR)
|Social Media & Links|
Enrique Cedeño Martínez hails from Spain and has been in the professional League scene since Season 1.
Becoming known in the high elo ladders during Season 1, xPeke played for a few teams as the organized competitive nature of League developed, playing to gain experience, first in the top lane before his eventual move to mid. In February 2011, his team line up of oSk Gaming was picked up by myRevenge. The team placed first at IEM Season V - Hanover Invitational but two months after acquisition, xPeke and his teammates left myR to join Fnatic. The newly formed team gained quick recognition as top team in Europe and solidified a place as one of the worlds best by competing and winning Riot Season 1 Championship in June 2011. Due to passport issues and time constraints, Enrique was unable to play in the group stage of the championship,with their team having to pick up last minute ringer, wewillfailer.He re-joined his team after the group stage and later won the tournament with Fnatic. During the season 1 championship he was selected to the "Rioterz vs Pros" event where he played Botlane with CLG Kobe24. xPeke returned the play in the next tournament to close out Season 1, placing 3rd at IEM Season VI - Global Challenge Cologne, losing to North American Team SoloMid.
Enrique and his team went stateside to New York to play in IEM Season VI - Global Challenge New York, which they won in a dominating fashion. Not losing one game in their run to first place, and beating SK Gaming 2-0 in the final match.
xPeke had grown large in popularity since winning the Season 1 championship and had become known as one of the strongest, most consistent performing mid players in the world. At the start of Season 2, he and his team continued to show strong performances in tournaments, always placing top 3, in ones such as SK Trophy March and IGN ProLeague Elites. His team started to under-perform during the end of season 2 though, failing to qualify for IEM KIEV and IEM Season VI - World Championship. In August 2012, the Season 2 Regional Finals were held in Cologne, where the top 3 placing teams would be flown to Los Angeles for the Season 2 World Championship for a chance to play for $1,000,000 grand prize. Fnatic was unable to achieve a top 3 placing, finishing 4th in the tournament, losing to Moscow Five and CLG Europe.
After the tough loss at regionals, xPeke and team Fnatic were able to bounce back strong in preparation for Season 3, winning major tournament DreamHack Winter 2012, and placing 2nd against the world's best at IPL Season 5 Las Vegas. At IEM Season VII - Global Challenge Cologne, the team went undefeated in their groups and bested the Korean lineup consisting of players that took 2nd at the Season 2 Championship, CJ Entus. However, they were unable to beat other Korean team, SK Telecom T1, in the finals, placing 2nd in the tournament. The team went on to next play in IEM Season VII - Global Challenge Katowice, making it out of group stage but losing in the semi-finals to Azubu Frost. However, this tournament proved particularly important for xPeke, who gained incredible world fame in the scene, when he back-doored the enemy nexus in an extremely close, long game vs SK Gaming. 
In January 2013, his team had a chance to participate in Riot's new competitive league for upcoming Season 3 for NA and EU, the Riot Season 3 League Championship Series, but had to play for a spot at the Season 3 Europe Offline Qualifier. Fighting out of the group stage and into the quarterfinals, xPeke and his crew were able to best MeetYourMakers in a 2-0 set to win a spot in the league and the chance to be part of an extremely important and successful project in the League of Legends scene.
With the North American and European community extremely excited for the amped up events of LCS, Season 3 began with Riot's new league, a 10 week series with the continent's best teams playing against another. Fnatic became the most consistently powerful team throughout the series, with xPeke taking a pivotal play-maker role; the team ended the 10 weeks on top with an intimidating record of 22-6. xPeke and his comrades had automatically reclaimed their spot in the league for the summer split, when going into the Season 3 EU Spring Playoffs. Being a favorite in the playoffs, the team showed their consistent, strong play-style, winning 2-1 vs Evil Geniuses, placing themselves in the finals against other favorite, Gambit Gaming. In a close set of games, xPeke with his team were able to best the Russians, winning 3-2 and the $50,000 1st prize.
xPeke qualified for the Season 3 World Championship with his team Fnatic, finishing 1st in the Summer Playoffs. The World Championship was a success for xPeke and the team, finishing at the top of their group and beating Cloud9 in the quarterfinals. Fnatic were eventually knocked out by Royal Club in the semifinals, though the team performed well throughout the tournament.
The Spring Split went relatively well for xPeke and the team. A tight split saw xPeke perform on a range of champions including
LeBlanc. Fnatic ended the split in 2nd place behind SK Gaming, securing themselves a place in the Spring Playoffs. The whole team raised their game for the playoffs, which saw them emerge victorious after a win against Alliance in their semifinal match-up and another against SK Gaming in the Grand Final.
Due to Fnatic's performance in the Spring Playoffs, they had qualified to compete at All-Star Paris 2014, along with other regional winners from around the world. The team made it to the semifinals of the tournament, only losing to the world champions, at the time, SK Telecom T1 K.
The start of the Summer Split was shaky for xPeke and the team. Fnatic could not break in to the top 2 until Week 7 of the split, at which point their main rivals Alliance were already a considerable distance ahead of them in the race for 1st place. xPeke managed to impress with his
Ziggs, but Fnatic could only manage a 2nd place finish. The team aimed to put the split behind them and focus on the Summer Playoffs. A close fought win over ROCCAT in the semifinal meant that xPeke and the team would face Froggen and Alliance in the final. The match ended in defeat for Fnatic, but the playoffs saw the team seal their qualification for the 2014 Season World Championship.
The World Championship saw Fnatic placed in Group C with Samsung Blue, OMG, and LMQ. The team were only able to win 2 matches out of 6 in their group, meaning that they would go no further in the tournament.
On December 5, 2014, it was announced that xPeke and Cyanide had parted ways with Fnatic: Cyanide to retire and xPeke to attempt to form his own new team. After his departure, the logo of his new team was rumored to have been leaked based on photos from Gamergy, a Spanish event. His new team would be called Origen, and soon after, it was announced that Amazing, Zvanillan and mithy would also be on the team.
xPeke and Origen qualified for the EUCS Spring Qualifier via the Challenger Ladder, where they beat Millenium Spirit in their bracket final, securing their qualification to the EUCS Spring Season. Origen were unbeaten until their penultimate game of the split, against LowLandLions.White, and despite dropping that one game easily secured first place in the regular season. Origen also placed highly in tournaments throughout this period, winning the ESL MWC Challenge and Gamers Assembly 2015. The Spring Playoffs saw Origen beat Reason Gaming in the semifinals 2-1 and then going on to sweep Copenhagen Wolves Academy (the team formerly known as LowLandLions.White) in the final to win the tournament and secure automatic qualification to the LCS Summer Season. Notably, their last game against CW Academy ended on a Zed backdoor by xPeke reminiscent of his famous IEM Katowice backdoor in 2013, and the team would become known for its backdoor plays to win games.
Throughout the EU LCS Summer Season, Origen jostled for 2nd position with H2k-Gaming, while Fnatic sat far ahead in an undefeated 1st place throughout. Impressive individual performances including xPeke's Varus and Vladimir helped the team to a 2nd place regular season finish, and with it a bye past the Summer Playoffs quarterfinal round. In the semifinals, Origen faced off against rivals H2k and won 3-1; perhaps even more impressively, they took two games off Fnatic in the finals despite ultimately losing the series. Their second-place overall finish earned Origen 90 Championship Points, enough for the second seed in the 2015 Season Europe Regional Finals. There, they beat Team ROCCAT in a 3-2 series and then Unicorns of Love in an easy 3-0 and successfully qualified for the 2015 World Championship, where they would play as Europe's #3 seed.
At the 2015 World Championship, Origen were drawn into Group D along with Team SoloMid, KT Rolster, and LGD Gaming. Origen went 3-0 in the 1st week of the round robin and ended the group with a 4-2 record, meaning they would advance to the knockout stage of the tournament. Origen won their quarterfinal series 3-1 against the Flash Wolves, becoming the first Western team to win a best-of-five at a World Championship, but were later knocked out by SK Telecom T1 in the semifinals.
- Back in season 1 he was the toplaner of Fnatic.
- Known for mobile assassins such as
Diana and even
- During Season 2, he managed to get three accounts (xPeke and xPeekee along with his main) on the Top 10 EU West Ladder at the same time.
- During the final game of Group B in IEM Katowice, saved his team Fnatic from a loss by destroying the nexus 1v2 as
Kassadin surviving with 39hp.
- Was voted the MVP of IEM Season VII - Global Challenge Katowice.
- Because of his
Kassadin backdoor at IEM Katowice many players yell "xPeke!" if a nexus is backdoored.
- He used to put Peke as his name in all the games he played, but the name had been chosen so he had to add the x, getting xPeke. 
- His favorite champion is
- His favorite TV show is Lost.
- His favorite band is Sum 41.
- His favorite movie is Layer Cake.
- The EU LCS picture-in-picture camera has been called the "Peke Cam" because it often features splitpushers aiming to backdoor.
- Runs AD carries in mid lane, as seen during LCS matchups.
- As of May 20, had three accounts in challenger league - xPeke, xPeekee and his main Fnatic xPeke.
- His nickname, "Peke", means "little guy" in Spanish. His classmates used to call him that when he was about 12 years old because he was very tall for his age. He then started to use it as a nickname as well.
- Named Season 3 EU Regionals MVP.
- Has a playful "love" relationship with Cyanide.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|XPeke 1v1 Tournament Results|
|2020-04-15||2||Charity COVID-19: Spain vs Portugal Showdown||ESP||0 : 1 Afm|
|2016-12-11||3 - 4||All-Star 2016 Barcelona||Ice||1 : 2 Uzi|
- January 4, Origen Xpeke: “I know [Mithy] is motivated right now and he will improve a lot and for people that say he played poorly last year, I think he’ll shut mouths this year” with Izento on Esports Heaven
- January 17, xPeke explains how Origen made the comeback and RFRSH made it possible with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- January 17, xPeke in SPORT1 Interview with SPORT1
- January 18, xPeke in the spotlight with Origen
- February 8, Origen's xPeke on returning to the stage: 'I think by Summer Split for sure' with theScore
- February 11, xPeke: "Wir sind nicht untrainierbar" with SPORT1
- March 9, xPeke on Origen at IEM: 'We still have mistakes that we knew top teams will be able to punish' with theScore
- March 11, xPeke on returning to the LCS: 'I was playing really careful, but there were two accidents' with theScore
- April 4, xPeke: "Wir versuchen, mehr als eine Sieges-Voraussetzung zu haben" with Sport1'
- October 18, xPeke on H2k’s Worlds semi-final and hopes for EU with Red Bull
- December 7, xPeke gives us his take on the All-Star EU team with Red Bull
- December 8, xPeke: "Everyone is chanting my name on sight." with Inven
- December 9, Jankos at All-Stars press conference: 'It's not about how good I am right now, it's about how good I can be' with theScore
- December 11, "Each lineup takes a certain time" with Sport1
- December 14, xPeke: ’We already decided on the players we want, we are about to finalize terms with them' with Yahoo!
- February 24, "I realize I made the right choice": an interview with Enrique "xPeke" Cedeno Martinez with ESL
- August 23, xPeke: ”Fnatic were stronger mechanically in season three” with Aftonbladet
- October 3, XPeke: I've Lived Peke's a God, Peke's Sh*T, Peke's the Best, Peke's the Worst with Gamespot
- October 15, xPeke on Facing Flash Wolves: "I Think We Can Beat Them" with Gamespot
- October 18, xPeke Interview with Twitch
- November 22, IEM 2015 San Jose - Xpeke Interview - "I was biting my nails" with ESL
- March 14 - xPeke on Fnatic's day one of IEM Katowice (video) with onGamers
- March 25 - Fnatic xPeke after week 9 of LCS on meeting fans (video) with onGamers
- April 4 - EU LCS 2014 W11: Interview with Fnatic xPeke (video) with SK Gaming
- April 30 - xPeke's path to pro - his love for esports and life on Fnatic (video) with onGamers
- August 29 - Fnatic xPeke - PAX Prime Day 1 Experience (video) with Azubu
- September 26 - LoL 2014 World Championship Interivew - xPeke (Fnatic Mid Lane) (Video) with OGN Global
- January 9 - Fnatic RC xPeke interview - IEM Katowice - League of Legends - with How2Win
- January 20 - RAKAKA Interviews xPeke – IEM Katowice (video) with RAKAKA.se
- February 10 - LCS EU Day 1: Fnatic xPeke (video) with SK Gaming
- February 11 - LCS Europe Interview with Fnatic xPeke: "We still need to improve a lot" (video) with escene
- April 15 - im xPeke from Fnatic, AMA for the next few hours! with Reddit
- April 22 - xPeke post-LCS EU regular season with Team Acer
- April 29 - xPeke 'Grilled' with Team Acer
- August 24 - Fnatic xPeke talks about qualifying for World Championships [GamesCom] (video) with MachinimaVS
- August 25 - After a Long Hard Week xPeke is Looking Forward to a Nice Dinner (video) with GameSpot
- August 27 - "Every champion can backdoor with teleport" - xPeke, Gamescom with in2LOL
- September 16 - Interview with sOAZ, Puszu & xPeke (video) with Fnatic
- September 16 - LoL Worlds 2013 - Interview with xPeke and Cyanide (video) with Fnatic
- September 20 - xPeke talks about Fnatics run in Group B at Worlds (video) with GameSpot
- September 21 - Off the Rift: Chatting with xPeke and Alex Ich with LoL Esports
- September 23 - Leaguepedia Interview Fnatic's xPeke "Cloud 9 Played Everything We Expected Them To Play" (video) with Leaguepedia
- September 23 - xPeke after Fnatic's quarterfinals match discusses picks and more (video) with GameSpot
- November 11 - Xpeke Interview with Cadred
- December 14 - Battle of the Atlantic: Interview with Fnatic xPeke (video) SK Gaming
- December 14 - xPeke discusses Fnatic's chances against C9 in BotA (video) onGamers
- April 7 - Entrevista a Fnatic' xPeke por Lolesp.com y OverFreak.com (Spanish video) with Lolesp.com and OverFreak.com
- May 27 - Catching Up with Shushei and xPeke, Fnatic League of Legends (video) with Cyber Sports Network
- June 9 - Fnatic xPeke - MLG Anaheim Day Two (video) with StateoftheLeague
- June 17 - Fnatic.xPeke "I didn't even care if I won or not [talking about Shushei's final time in the team]" (video) with Definitive Esports
- August 19 - Fnatic xPeke Gamescom Interview 2012 (video) with SK Gaming
- November 23 - xPeke: 'He is the one that fits us the best' (video) with Team Acer
- November 23 - xPeke & Cyanide, Fnatic League of Legends Champions at DreamHack Winter (video) with CyberSportsNetwork
- November 30 - Fnatic xPeke at IPL5 after beating Taipei Assassins (video) with CyberSportsNetwork
- December 2 - IPL5 Day 4 xPeke Interview (video) with IGN ProLeague
- December 7 - Pro Pass at IPL5: xPeke talks about Fnatic's second place finish (video) with ESFI World
- December 14 - Interview with fnatic.xPeke (video) with Fragster.de
- December 19 - Fnatic xPeke talks about life back home, going pro, e-fame and his future (video) with SK Gaming
- June 23 - Hi I'm Fnatic xPeke and its my AMA with Reddit
- August 20 - Gamescom: Interview with xPeke (video) with FnaticRC
- October 17 - LoL - IEM NY - XPeke Interview HD (video) with Intel Extreme Masters
- September 29 - xPeke: "If I win it, I scream out loud and give a hug to my mom" with Fragster
- December - Interview with xPeke from fnaticMSI with Absolute Legends
- December 2 - FnaticMSI.xPeke off to WCG with FnaticRC
- Febraury 17th, Logbook: Chapter one with xPeke & mithy
- May 24, xPeke speaks out on Origen’s new roster by Red Bull
- June 10, Balancing Act: xPeke on being an owner and a player by Adel Chouadria on ESPN
- June 16, xPeke: Origen on the hunt for a new, young ADC to nurture by Phillip "Costy" Costigan on LoL Esports
- January 20, xPeke - Europe's mid lane king
- February 18, Los ‘e-Sports’, un negocio que mueve ya 18.000 millones (Spanish) from cincodias.com
- November 13, Xpeke vs PowerOfEvil:Origen's new two-headed midlane thread by Tim Sevenhuysen on unikrn
- December 15, xPeke reflects on Origen’s year in eSports Unfold by Red Bull
- September 29, Legends Rising Episode 3: xPeke & SwordArt "Beginnings" by LoL Esports
- September 29, Legends Rising Episode 6: xPeke & SwordArt "Storms" by LoL Esports
- October 9, Worlds Feature: Origen xPeke by LoL Esports
- November 15, XPEKE BACKDOOR - Black & Orange: Chronicles by Fnatic
- January 23, xPeke interrupt Lee Sin's resonating strike with charm
- May 29, xPeke 100 KILLS COMPILATION
- January 5, Fnatic xPeke Highlights
- May 19, Best of xPeke - Highlights & Funny Moments
- September 2, xPeke Highlights - League Of Legends 2014 EU LCS Summer
- September 8, The Best Of Xpeke - EU LCS Summer 2013 Highlights
- November 21, Azubu Off-Stream Highlights Episode #3 - Fnatic xPeke
- December 9, Best of xPeke | Highlights & Funny Moments (3m28s)
- January 20, xPeke backdoor vs. SK Gaming [Intel Extreme Masters Katowice]
- April 9, xPeke does it AGAIN!
FNC xPeke 2014 WC
The following pages redirect here:
- Farewell Peke & Cyanide - Thanks for the memories! fnatic.com
- FnaticMSI enters League of Legends fnatic.com
- Origen's Facebook Post facebook.com
- Important: Roster Update origen.gg
- Toaster will be the new ADC and Zhergoth new sub origen.gg
- Origen Roster Announcement youtube.com
- Origen's Tweet twitter.com
- xPeke's Tweet twitter.com
- LVPes' Tweet (Spanish) twitter.com
- LEC's Tweet twitter.com
- Great xPeke Play - IEM Katowice - SK vs Fnatic RC youtube.com
- Farewell Peke & Cyanide - Thanks for the memories! fnatic.com
- New xpeke's team flair reddit.com
- Origen's Twitter Post twitter.com
- Great xPeke Play - IEM Katowice - SK vs Fnatic RC youtube.com
- Entrevista a Fnatic' xPeke por Lolesp.com y OverFreak.com (Spanish) youtube.com
- Hi I'm Fnatic xPeke and its my AMA reddit.com
- xPeke: EU Regionals MVP lolesports.com