|Name||Yu Xian (余显)|
|Country of Birth||China|
|Birthday||September 15, 1994 (age 25)|
|Soloqueue IDs||LMQ Tc WeiXiao (NA), LMQ WeiXiao1V9 (NA)|
|Social Media & Links|
Yu "XiaoWeiXiao" Xian (Hanzi: 余显) is a League of Legends esports player, previously mid laner for Victory Song Gaming.
XiaoWeiXiao (also stylized xiaoweixiao) made his entrance into the competitive scene at the end of the season, joining Royal Club. His time with the team saw him compete in a number of notable tournaments, including the Gunnar Invitational, which XiaoWeiXiao and the team won, beating OMG in the final. During his time on the starting roster, the team also managed 3rd place finishes in both and HAN Pro League, along with a tournament win at the 2012 GALAXY eSports Carnival.
XiaoWeiXiao also contributed to the team's 3rd place finish in the G-League 2012 Season 2, but was moved to the second squad, Royal Club Tian Ci after the tournament. The new team competed in few tournaments, with their main success coming in the Go4LoL Pro Asia 2013 Season 1, which saw the team come 2nd behind OMG.
A few months later, the team disbanded, with XiaoWeiXiao and the majority of the roster going on to join LMQ. The team started off by competing in the Summer Split of the LPL, though their results were disappointing, and the team finished in 6th place. However, LMQ followed this up with a 3rd place finish at National Electronic Sports Tournament 2013.
It was at this point that XiaoWeiXiao and the team decided to venture to North America in search of success. After convincing wins in minor tournaments, LMQ made their way into the Challenger Series, dominating the scene. Wins in Challenger Spring #1 and Challenger Spring #2 made the team's intentions clear. With the LCS in their sights, XiaoWeiXiao and the team went on to win the Challenger Spring Playoffs, beating Cloud 9 Tempest in the final.
A convincing 1st place finish at the National ESL Pro Series - Season IX set XiaoWeiXiao and the team up for their participation in the upcoming LCS Summer Promotion. LMQ went on to beat XDG in their promotion match-up, meaning that the Chinese outfit had made it into the North American LCS.
The Summer Split was a complete success for XiaoWeiXiao and LMQ, with the midlaner impressing on a range of champions including Yasuo and Twisted Fate. He also managed to pick up 3 Weekly MVP awards, more than anyone else has done in one split. LMQ finished 2nd overall, despite having the same amount of wins as the 1st-place Cloud9. This meant that they had qualified for the Summer Playoffs, a chance to make it to the World Championship. LMQ and XiaoWeiXiao went on to finish 3rd in the playoffs, losing to eventual champions Team SoloMid in the semifinals, but then securing their place in the 2014 Season World Championship by beating Team Curse in the third-place match.
The World Championship saw LMQ placed in Group C with Samsung Blue, OMG, and Fnatic. The team was only able to win 2 matches out of 6 in their group, meaning that they would go no further in the tournament.
Despite the departure of the rest of the Chinese roster and the LMQ's rebranding to Team Impulse, XiaoWeiXiao stayed with the team, the only member of LMQ to do so. During the off season, XiaoWeiXiao competed in the Best Zed NA Tournament, only losing to Huhi in the semifinals. Team Impulse finished the NA LCS spring split round robin with an 11-7 record, in fourth place. In the playoffs, they defeated Gravity before losing to Team SoloMid and then Team Liquid, placing fourth overall. On July 22, XiaoWeiXiao was temporarily suspended pending investigation into elo-boosting allegations. In the meantime, Team Impulse started Gate in the mid lane. A few weeks after his suspension, he was banned from competitive play until February 1, 2016.
XiaoWeiXiao returned to China after his suspension lifted, joining the LSPL team Oh My Dream. The team did not perform particularly well and XiaoWeiXiao left the team at the end of the season.
XiaoWeiXiao continued to play for LSPL teams. He joined Now or Never for the Spring Season and later DS Gaming for the Summer Season, achieving mediocre-to-poor results on both teams. At the end of the season, DS Gaming sold its spot and XiaoWeiXiao joined Triumphant Song Gaming.
- His ID XiaoWeiXiao means "Little Smile" in Chinese. It can also mean "Little WeiXiao", a reference to the famous Chinese AD Carry.
- Known for his unpredictable champion pool, playing lots of assassins and farm-focused champions.
- Won three MVP awards in the 2014 NA LCS Summer Split.
- Holds the record for "Fastest to get 300 minions" in the LPL, reaching the mark at 23:47 while playing Karthus.
|NA LCS 2014 Summer Playoffs||Yasuo||Mid||L||5/2/2||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills by all players.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|XiaoWeiXiao 1v1 Tournament Results|
|2015-01-11||3 - 4||Best Zed NA Tournament||1 : 2 Huhi|
- March 22, XiaoWeiXiao on his role with OMD: 'I am the leader of the team because I am experienced' with The Score
- February 15, XiaoWeiXiao discusses rival midlaners, missing Mor, and more [English] (video) with onGamers
- March 4, NA LCS 2015: XiaoWeiXiao "I miss the old Yasuo." (video) with SK Gaming
- March 22, XiaoWeiXiao responds to allegations that he "trolls" in scrims and talks TIP winstreak (video) with onGamers
- May 23, Interview with XiaoWeiXiao: “We are going to fix our language problem as soon as possible and I think we can make it to worlds.” with News of Legends
- June 2, NA LCS 2015: XiaoWeiXiao - "We watched OGN; they played Yasuo against Gnar. with SK Gaming
- June 22, Xiaoweixiao on Incarnation, Innox, TiP's Status, More - Full English Interview with GameSpot
- July 13, XiaoWeiXiao Shares His Thoughts on Ninja And Expects More 2-0 Weekends with GameSpot
- July 25, Map Awareness S02E04 with XiaoWeiXiao with SK Gaming
- May 25, XiaoWeiXiao talks about LMQ's record after the first weekend of LCS Summer Split (video) with onGamers
- June 20, XiaoWeiXiao briefly talks about their match against C9 (video) with onGamers
The following pages redirect here.