|Name:||Li Yuan-Hao (李元浩)|
|Country of Birth:||China|
|Birthday:||January 28, 1995|
|Team:||Royal Never Give Up|
|Other competitive IDs:||AngelBeats|
|Soloqueue IDs:||ybczzl (KR)|
|Social Media and Links|
Xiaohu joined Gamtee in December of 2014. He played for them in the 2015 LPL Spring Season but the team finished 11th with 1 win, 12 draws and 9 losses. They re-qualified for the Summer Split but the roster was acquired by Royal Never Give Up and Xiaohu joined RNG. During the 2015 LPL Summer Season RNG had a tough time and finished 9th with 3 wins, 12 draws and 7 losses. This forced RNG to play in the 2016 LPL Spring Promotion Tournament where they re-qualified for the LPL after getting wins against Young Glory and 2144 Danmu Gaming. RNG also won 2015 NESO in November with a 2-1 win against Snake Esports in the finals.
With their new rejuvenated roster, RNG started off the regular season of the 2016 LPL Spring Season strong and midway through the season, earned an invite to the IEM X World Championship. This was their first international tournament as a team. They were able to perform well and defeated Origen and then Ever but losing to Fnatic 1-2 in the Semifinals. After they returned to China, RNG finished the regular season in 1st place with a 13-3 record. In the 2016 LPL Spring Playoffs, RNG was placed in the semifinals due to their 1st place finish in Group B. Their first opponent was Team WE and despite WE putting up a good fight, RNG was able to defeat them 3-2 to advance to the finals. Their final opponent was EDward Gaming and despite EDG being the favorite, RNG was able to silence their critics and won the series 3-1. They became the LPL Spring Split Champions and earned a trip to the 2016 Mid-Season Invitational.
RNG dominated the group stage at MSI and only lost a game to Counter Logic Gaming and then SK Telecom T1. With an 8-2 record, RNG finished the group in 1st place. Despite their amazing performance in groups, they were defeated 1-3 by SKT in the Semifinals and earned a respectable 3rd-4th place finish at the event.
RNG's Summer Split did not go as well as expected. While they were able to get 1st place in Group B with 13 wins and 3 losses, their performance in the playoffs dropped and they lost convincingly to EDward Gaming in the Summer Finals. They still qualified for the 2016 Season World Championship through championship points. At Worlds Royal Never Give Up was drawn in Group D with Team SoloMid, Samsung Galaxy and Splyce. After winning twice against TSM, Royal was able to advance to the Quarterfinals as 2nd place in their group due to their head to head record against TSM. In the Quarterfinals they faced off against SK Telecom T1 and lost 1-3. Post-worlds they had a few tournament appearances. First at the 2016 Demacia Cup where they finished 3rd/4th after they lost 1-3 to EDward Gaming in the semifinals and then at NEST 2016 where they finished 4th after two consecutive series losses against Invictus Gaming and Snake Esports.
After Mata and Looper's departures, Royal Never Give Up picked up LetMe for the top lane and Ming as their new support. They would finish 1st place in Group A of the 2017 LPL Spring Season with a 12-4 regular season record. In the playoffs although they made it to the finals, they lost 0-3 in dominating fashion to Team WE. The 2017 LPL Summer Season was very similar as RNG finished again in 1st place with the same 12-4 regular season record, only this time in Group B. The playoffs went similarly to the spring playoffs for the team. They made it all the way to the finals again but lost 2-3 to EDward Gaming in a reverse sweep this time. Although RNG failed to win a domestic title in 2017, Xiaohu was very impressive individually and earned an MVP of the split award for himself.
At the 2017 Season World Championship RNG was placed into Group C along with eventual tournament winners Samsung Galaxy, as well as G2 Esports and 1907 Fenerbahçe Esports. The team performed incredibly well in their group and went 5-1. They only dropped one game to G2 Esports. In the Quarterfinals their opponent was Fnatic and they defeated them 3-1 in convincing fashion. RNG's Worlds run ended in the Semifinals after a 2-3 loss to SK Telecom T1 in a very close series.
- His ID xiaohu (小虎) means "Little Tiger".
- Once mentioned in an interview. His first ID AngelBeats was based on anime Angel Beats!. He picked the anime title as his ID because this is one of the few things can make him cry.
- MVP of 2017 LPL Summer Regular Season.
|LPL 2018 Spring - Week 2||Azir||Mid||W||5/0/2||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
Tournament Results Date Place Event Last Result Team Roster 2018-09-14 1 LPL 2018 Summer Playoffs 3 : 2 iG RNGZz1tai,Letme,Mlxg,Karsa,Xiaohu,Able,Uzi,Ming,Heart 2018-09-02 2 LPL 2018 Summer - East 14 - 5 RR RNGZz1tai,Letme,Mlxg,Karsa,Xiaohu,Uzi,Able,Ming,Heart 2018-07-08 1 Rift Rivals 2018 LCK-LPL-LMS 3 : 2 LCK RNGZz1tai,Karsa,Mlxg,Xiaohu,Uzi,Ming 2018-06-03 1 Demacia Cup 2018 3 : 1 BLG RNGZz1tai,Karsa,xiaohu,Able,Ming,Heart 2018-05-20 1 2018 Mid-Season Invitational 3 : 1 KZ RNGLetme,Mlxg,Karsa,Xiaohu,Uzi,Ming,Heart 2018-04-28 1 LPL 2018 Spring Playoffs 3 : 1 EDG RNGZz1tai,Letme,Mlxg,Karsa,Xiaohu,Uzi,Ming 2018-04-08 3 LPL 2018 Spring - East 12 - 7 RR RNGLetme,Zz1tai,Karsa,Mlxg,Xiaohu,Able,y4,Uzi,Ming 2018-01-07 9 - 15 Demacia Championship 2017 1 : 2 BLG RNGletme,Karsa,Mlxg,Xiaohu,y4,ming 2017-11-04 3 - 4 2017 World Championship 2 : 3 SKT RNGLetme,Mlxg,Xiaohu,Uzi,Ming,FireFox 2017-09-01 2 LPL 2017 Summer Playoffs 2 : 3 EDG RNGLetme,Mlxg,Xiaohu,Uzi,ming
- August 30, LPL MVP xiaohu faces his greatest challenge yet: carrying Uzi to his first LPL championship by Kelsey Moser for Slingshot Esports
- August 4, The absence of gods: Gauging xiaohu and xiye's ability to finally meet expectations by Kelsey Moser on theScore
- May 11, RNG Xiaohu: "We still have a lot to work on. Our chance of winning MSI is probably less than 50%." with Kyeongbeom "Its" Kim and Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- May 13, Xiaohu on MSI mids: 'I'm familiar with BDD and Maple... but Caps from Fnatic is pretty good' with Travis Gafford
- May 15, Xiaohu: "When you win too much, you sometimes loose up... The biggest enemy is actually ourselves." with Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- May 20, Interview With RNG Xiaohu and Letme: "2018 is the year of RNG" with Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- August 20, RNG Xiaohu: "Karsa listens to me really well, so when I play with him, I feel like we're sharing one body." with Byungho "Haao" Kim and Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- October 10, RNG Xiaohu on the Team's Ultimate Goal: "I’d like to win titles nonstop like SKT." with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok, Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- October 5, RNG Xiaohu on G2: 'I think they're going to learn from their mistakes and do much better at Worlds' with Travis Gafford
- October 5, RNG Xiaohu: "All the mid laners are fairly similar... I won't lose against them" with Inven Global
- October 21, RNG Xiaohu: "I think it is normal for Faker to carry because he is Faker" with Inven Global
- April 13, Royal's xiaohu: 'I think I have become a more stable player' with theScore
- May 5, Xiaohu on facing off against Faker and Maple, earning RNG fans at MSI with Travis Gafford on Yahoo Esports
- May 8, Xiaohu on SK Telecom T1's strengths and the silver lining in RNG's loss to CLG with Marcel Feldkamp on theScore
- October 10, XiaoHu on TSM, China’s redemption and staying healthy with Slingshot Esports
- September 16, Chase Your Legend - Xiaohu - Worlds 2017 by LoL Esports
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.