|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth||United States|
|Soloqueue IDs||l Yazuki l, A Stupid Fat Cat, Quantic Yazuki, oRb Yazuki, C9 Yuki, C9 Yazukitty, C9 LomoNation|
|Social Media & Links|
Gabriel was a student at Stony Brook University and played for the campus team, winning several college tournaments. After his former team Cloud 9 lost during the Season 3 North American Offline Qualifier Yazuki moved onto Azure Cats. Though about two months after joining them he would decided to drop out of the the pro scene. On September 3, Yazuki announced that he would come back to the pro scene. After playing for ggLA for several weeks, Yazuki and the rest of the active roster was dropped, leaving him and his teammates Kez, Bischu, bobbyhankhill, and NydusHerMain to create their own team called The Walking Zed, where they compete in the North American Season 4 Promotion Tournament Qualifier 2 for their chance at the LCS qualifiers.
- Known for his Riven and Katarina play.
- Known for spending most of his time on D2JSP in the League of Legends and Path of Exile Subforum.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- December 24 - Harro I am Yazuki the top laner for TWZ and ex-top laner for Cloud 9. AMA c: with Reddit
- July 26 - Hello, I'm oRb Yazuki. I hit level 30 in December and now play this game professionally: AMA. with Reddit
- November 10 - RedditNation (ex-oRbit) Yazuki, WildTurtle & Hai L9 at Lone Star Clash II (video) with CyberSportsNetwrok
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found