We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Yorick - The Shepherd of Lost Souls
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|Real Name:||Yorick Mori|
|HP Regen:||8.175 (+0.7)|
|Mana Regen:||6.755 (+0.45)|
|Attack Damage:||57.58 (+3.5)|
|Attack Speed:||0.625 (+3.0%)|
|Magic Resist:||32.1 (+1.25)|
|Lore:||The last survivor of a long-forgotten religious order, Yorick is both blessed and cursed with power over the dead. Trapped on the Shadow Isles, his only companions are the rotting corpses and shrieking spirits that he gathers to him. Yorick’s monstrous actions belie his noble purpose: to free his home from the curse of the Ruination.
Even as a child, Yorick’s life was never normal. Raised in a fishing village at the very edge of the Blessed Isles, he always struggled to find acceptance. While most children his age were playing hide-and-seek, young Yorick was making friends of a different kind—the spirits of the recently deceased.
| “These isles... How they scream”
- Yorick, Shepherd of Souls
|In Premier Tournaments|
|Event||Bans||Picks||Wins||Losses||Win %||Picked/Banned in % of Games|
|2014 LNL Summer||1||0||0||0||0||1.8|
|2014 GPL Summer Playoffs||0||1||0||1||0||3.3|
|2014 EU CS Summer Playoffs||1||2||1||1||50||15.8|
|2014 EU LCS Summer Regular Season||0||7||1||6||14.3||6.3|
|2014 GPL Summer Group Stage||0||1||0||1||0||1.6|
Mist Walker base damage down early game. Maiden of the Mists health up late game. Mist Walkers more responsive, graves more consistent.
Yorick does quite well in the early game, but the Shepherd of Souls falls off pretty hard as the game goes on. We want to support his mid-to-late-game split pushing fantasy, so we’re giving the Maiden more late-game durability and a lower cooldown to increase her uptime.
- Mist Walkers now attack immediately upon landing from the E Jump MIST JUMPERS:
- MIST WALKER BASE DAMAGE:
10-95 (at levels 1-18)⇒ 2-100 (at levels 1-18)
- MIST WALKER RATIO: 0.3 total attack damage (unchanged)
- MOURNING MIST REACTION RANGE:
- GRAVE DESPAWN RANGE:
160/150/140 seconds⇒ 160/130/100 seconds
- BASE HEALTH:
Yorick is pretty reliant on his summoned units, whether that’s graves, Mist Walkers, or The Maiden. Some of those units had unintuitive or frustrating behavior, so we’ve made some quality of life changes.
- INDEPENDENCE: Mist Walkers no longer perish when they move too far away from Yorick or the Maiden
- GRAVE CONVENIENCE: If Lasts Rites kills a unit when Yorick has max graves, the furthest grave will now be replaced rather than no grave being spawned
- BUGFIX: The Maiden’s stats now increase when Yorick puts another skill point into Eulogy of the Isles, rather than remaining unchanged until Yorick summons her again
- When Yorick’s Q - Last Rites-empowered basic attack crits, the basic attack portion of the damage is now properly modified, rather than the bonus damage
- Fixed a bug where Yorick's R - Maiden of the Mist consumed Pantheon's Passive - Aegis Protection as intended, but dealt damage anyway
The Maiden now moves down the lane she was summoned in, even if no enemy minions are nearby.
Yorick has the tools to split-push, but sometimes the Maiden of the Mist didn’t seem to understand that. Right now, if no minions are around when she's summoned, she’ll continue to follow Yorick around. Yorick should be able to send the Maiden split-pushing without having to walk all the way down to the minion wave, so we’re helping her find her a way more easily.
Ghouls follow Yorick through Teleport. E no longer marks minions.
With two patches on the Rift, we’re happy to continue to watch players learn how to play as and against him before making any balance changes. In the meantime, we’re hitting a few usability pain points to ease occasional frustrations of Yorick players.
- NO PET LEFT BEHIND: Mistwalkers and the Maiden will now teleport with Yorick if they were following him (Does not occur if they were pushing a lane)
- Passive - Shepherd of Souls
- COLD ZOMBIES: Threshold for summoning graves set to 4 on Howling Abyss
- W - Dark Procession
- DARK USABILITY: Yorick will now cast at his maximum range if Dark Procession is cast outside of its maximum range
- E - Mourning Mist
- GHOULS DON’T NEED GOLD: Now only marks champions and monsters
Patch Notes 5.6
Feel improvements for Q.
"Most of our basic attack resets (that don't come paired with dashes or some other mobility) have a little bit of extra reach to make them easier to connect. Omen of War didn't, so we're hooking him up with some range and a sweet animation to ensure whoever's on the other end will remember Yorick Mori."
- Mass Texture Rebalance
- Base, Pentakill, Undertaker
Patch Notes 4.4
"We fixed a bug that caused Yorick's Omen of Death'd target (well that's awkward to write) to lose certain item buffs for varying amounts of time when they became a zombie. We'll be watching Yorick after this patch as this fix is a significant buff to Omen of Death."
- Q - Omen of War
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug where Yorick could permanently ignore unit collision after casting Omen of War.
- GHOUL IMMUNITIES :: Yorick's ghouls are no longer immune to slows (both Movement and Attack Speed)
- Base Movement Speed increased by 25.
- Omen of War now works properly with Life Steal
- Ghoul base movement speed at level 1 reduced to 300 from 350 (Ghouls gain movement speed as Yorick levels and will reach the same max movement speed as before by level 12)
- Ghouls no longer block pathing for enemies
- Omen of Pestilence mana cost increased to 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 from 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60
- Omen of Famine
- Ravenous Ghoul will only heal Yorick for 50% of the damage it deals to minions
- Bug fixed with Omen of Death where The Revenant would instantly die when cast on an allied
- Unholy Covenant (Passive) no longer reduces true damage
- Omen of Death
- Reactivating 'Omen of Death' while the Ghoul is active now allows you to control your pet, similar to Alt+Right Clicking
- You will also see a self-only targeting particle when using this ability, depicting what command your pet is following
- Fixed a bug where Ravenous Ghoul failed to heal Yorick before leveling up Decaying Ghoul
- Fixed a bug where Ignite's tick damage dealing the killing blow caused Omen of Death to fail to reanimate its bearer
- Fixed a bug where Leona's Sunlight passive and the Dominion center Sigil could cause an immediate double kill against the Omen of Death target
- Fixed a bug where if Ignite killed the Omen of Death bearer, they would not be reanimated
- Fixed a bug where Vayne's Silvered Bolts sometimes caused Omen of Death to fail to reanimate its bearer
- Omen of War attack damage ratio increased to 1.2 from 1.0
- Base armor of ghouls reduced to 10 from 20
- Omen of Death damage percent reduced to 45 / 60 / 75% from 50 / 75 / 100%
- Omen of Pestilence now scales off of ability power at a 1.0 ratio instead of a 0.8 bonus attack damage ratio
- Omen of Famine
- Heals for 40% of the damage dealt, down from 50%
- Range reduced to 550 from 650
- Omen of War
- Fixed a bug where the Spectral Ghoul would not spawn if Yorick was silenced
- Omen of Pestilence
- Increased the cast range by 50
- Improved the consistency of the AoE slow by increasing the radius and rate of application
- Mana cost reduced to 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 form 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70
- Omen of Famine
- Mana cost reduced to 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 from 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80
- Omen of Death
- Updated the visual of Reanimated Champions to better show when a Champion has revived
- Removed the health decay on the Revenant and Reanimated pets
- Fixed a bug with the interaction between Chronoshift and Revenants
- Fixed a bug with
Heimerdinger's turrets and the Reanimated state
- Unholy Symbiosis
- Yorick now takes 5% reduced damage for each summon that is active
- Increased the attack damage and health of ghouls to 35% from 30% of Yorick's attack damage and health
- Ghouls are now immune to slows
- Ghouls take 50% reduced damage from AoE abilities
- Mana per level increased to 35 from 30
- Health per level increased to 85 from 80
- Armor per level increased to 3.6 from 3
- Base Movement speed increased to 320 from 315
- Slightly increased his base Attack Speed