|Country of Birth||Costa Rica|
|Nationality|| Costa Rica|
|Birthday||July 5, 2001 (age 19)|
|Previous Role(s)||Top Laner|
|Competitive IDs||Halzen, zPunkMaster|
|Soloqueue IDs||Candy Overdose, despise|
|Social Media & Links|
"despise" is a League of Legends esports player, previously jungler for Dark Quality. He was previously known as Halzen and zPunkMaster.
- He was born in Costa Rica.
- He started playing League of Legends as a stress-relief tool, but the more he played it, the more he wanted to reach a higher level and start competing.
- He finished his first season as a player stuck in bronze 4.
- Has played since Season 5.
- Has reached Challenger on 2 different servers: North America and Latin America North.
- He peaked 700 LP on Latin America North and 500 LP on North America.
- Was #1 Master Yi Global in S8 and Season 9 as well for a brief period.
- Claims to be the best Master Yi player in the world.
- Reached Diamond IV in North America with 100% winrate (47 wins 0 loss).
- Known for abusing the chinese boosting strategy Master Yi jungle Taric midlane to reach high challenger, every time he plays it he calls it "La Halzensiña".
- He is also know for his insane Evelynn and Twitch gameplay.
- He considers himself the worst Lee Sin player in the world.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
The following pages redirect here: