Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||July 7, 1999 (age 20)|
|Soloqueue IDs||wcngc1807 (KR)|
|Social Media & Links|
C9 started the 2018 Summer Season by promoting Goldenglue, Keith, and Zeyzal to the LCS roster. By Week 5 C9 were in tenth place. After bringing back Jensen and Sneaky to the main roster as well as subbing in Blaber for the rest of the summer season, Cloud9 surged and made it to second place and secured a playoff bye by the end of the regular season. In the playoffs, Cloud9 defeated Team SoloMid 3-2 in the Semifinals and lost 0-3 to Team Liquid in the Finals. They moved onto the Regional Qualifier and won 3-0 over TSM to make worlds.
At the 2018 World Championship, Cloud9 once again had to make it through the Play-In stage. They went 4-0 in the Play-In group stage, and beat Gambit Esports 3-2 to advance to the Main Event. Cloud 9 were seeded into Group B, dubbed the "Group of Death", with Team Vitality, Royal Never Give Up, and Gen.G. Cloud9 defied expectations and made it out of the group in second place with a 4-3 record after losing the first place tiebreaker to RNG.
In the Quarterfinals, C9 made history and defeated Afreeca Freecs 3-0, making it the first time since the Season One World Championship that a North American team had made semifinals. In the Semifinals, C9 lost 0-3 to Fnatic.
- Well-known for his massive, unruly beard once he became the starter for Cloud9, which was frequently cut to on broadcast during champion select. After Bjergsen began to sport a beard in 2019, the two were often compared.
- Considered a good shotcaller and in-game strategist.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- September 19, Zeyzal and Travis FINALLY FIGURE OUT how NA can WIN WORLDS with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- October 4, Cloud9's Zeyzal: We can reliably beat top teams when we try our best by Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
- October 6, C9 Zeyzal: "I came in a bit unexpecting how well Gambit played and how poorly we played at the same time." with Byungho "Haao" Kim and Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- October 22, Zeyzal on how Cloud9's fate pivoted during a single night of scrims with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- November 26, C9 Zeyzal: "We will have Nisqy and Goldenglue sharing the starting spot... I'm excited about potential new strategy we've opened up." with Nick Geracie on Inven Global
- February 2, C9 Zeyzal: “Jensen’s like, ‘guys I think we need more vision’. Well, Jensen we’ve got 5 wards on the map, we can’t get anymore. He’s like, ‘oh ok. Can someone hover for me then’? You’ll do it cause it’s Jensen. Nisqy is more self-sufficient.” with Izento on Esports Heaven
- February 19, C9 Zeyzal: "C9 players are willing to do 'dumb plays', and it promotes creativity and proactivity." with Nick Geracie on Inven Global
- February 25, Zeyzal believes C9 can overtake TL to become #1 in LCS with , and on Travis Gafford on YouTube
- March 1, C9 Zeyzal: “I think a champion, at max, should be flexed to two roles. That’s a limit that should be somewhat intended because if you have a champion that is blatantly so strong that can be played in 4 or 5 roles, then obviously the champion is too strong, it doesn’t fit every role, it’s just broken with Izento on Esports Heaven
- June 8, Zeyzal: "My personality has shifted a lot more toward acting like Sneaky" with Brian Chang on Upcomer
- June 11, Zeyzal explains how Jack pretends Cloud9 is a summer camp during aggressive walks with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- June 18, Cloud9 Zeyzal: "My personality has shifted a lot more toward acting like Sneaky" with Brian Chang on Upcomer
- June 26, Sneaky and Zeyzal on NA's Proview advantage and shared Patreon accounts with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- July 9, Zeyzal dishes on 2-0 weekend in the LCS, his birthday, league darkhorses and more with Tyler Erzberger on ESPN Esports
- July 19, C9 Zeyzal on Cloud9's atmosphere: "...If we die, we all die together." with Nick Geracie on Inven Global
The following pages redirect here.