Zhonya's Paradox (Item)
|UNIQUE - Stasis: Put yourself in stasis for 2.5 seconds, rendering yourself untargetable and invulnerable for the duration, but also unable to move, attack, cast spells, or use items during this time (120 seconds cooldown).|
|Limitations||Only available while Ornn is on your team.|
Limited to one Master Craftsman item.
|Map Availability||SR, HA, NB|
|Total Cost: 3900|
|Sold For: 2730|
- This item is only purchasable if Ornn is on your team. Only one Master Craftsman item can be bought per player.
- Some champions can benefit from these few seconds to "fade to stealth" by stealthing then activating Zhonya's Hourglass. After emerging from the stasis, they will be fully stealthed.
- Activating the active will cancel channeled abilities.
- While Stasis is active, champions can still issue commands to pets (for exemple: Annie).
- Zhonya's Hourglass can help with taking down turrets as you will lose aggro when you become untargetable, meaning you don't need to waste time walking out of turret range for it to transfer targets, and makes it safer to stay under fire for a longer time.
- Zhonya's Hourglass resulted from the separation of the offensive and defensive abilities of the removed item . This is the defensive item; is the offensive item.
- The "Hourglass" in the name is a reference to the fact that by using its active ability, you are granted a few more seconds to live. Within those few seconds, your cooldowns will continue to drop and your team may come to help you.