|Name||Aidan Zukas Moon|
|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||March 5, 1990 (age 29)|
|Social Media & Links|
Aidan "Zirene" Moon was previously a shoutcaster for Riot Games.
Aidan "Zirene" Moon began playing video games in the fourth grade, after he broke his femur riding his bike and was hospitalized for multiple months. He was given a Gameboy and Pokemon Red to entertain himself, and from there grew into computer games with the approval of his parents. He played World of Warcraft at a borderline competitive level during Burning Crusade, and eventually got into League of Legends. He won the University of California, Irvine's League tournaments in Fall 2012 and Spring 2013.
Zirene was a shoutcaster for the High School Star League and later joined Riot Games to cast the 2014 NA Challenger Series in February 2014, which he casted with Phreak. At the start of the 2015 LCS Season, Zirene joined the broadcast team for the LCS.
On March 18, 2019, Zirene announced he would leaving Riot.
- Has lost over 100lbs.
- Favorite games are the Final Fantasy series.
- Got the name "Zirene" from a previous World of Warcraft guild leader who had that name and then passed it on.
Notable Events Cast
- 2017 Season World Championship
- NA LCS 2017 Summer
- 2017 Mid-Season Invitational
- NA LCS 2017 Spring
- All-Star Barcelona 2016
- 2016 Season World Championship
- NA LCS 2016 Summer
- NA LCS 2016 Spring
- All-Star Los Angeles 2015
- 2015 NA Challenger Series
- 2015 NA League Championship Series
- 2015 URFitational Grand Finals
- 2014 NA Challenger Series
- April 8, Zirene: ‘I think Team Liquid is the second best team in the league, I’ve thought this for awhile’ with on theScore
- February 9, Interview with Zirene, NACS Shoutcaster | PREACH Episode 2 with on Disciple
- March 18, Zirene on leaving Riot: “I’ve never really resonated with the whole public figure thing very highly” by Jerome Heath on Dot Esports
The following pages redirect here.
- No results found