|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth:||Denmark|
|Soloqueue IDs:||GoldPoro1 (NA), LD Zoro, mMe Zorozero, NiP Zorozero, nostalgic return, Zorrozero|
|Social Media and Links|
| Team History|
Zorozero is a League of Legends player hailing from Denmark. His first steps into gaming were made in the game Heroes of Might and Magic. He then turned to World of Warcraft and the Call of Duty games semi-seriously. Upon being introduced to League of Legends by friends, he asserted his position as a top-caliber player, ending in Diamond I (Season 2) and currently going in and out of Challenger.
- Was famous for his Riven early in his career.
- Used to play football at a high level.
- Prefers playing assassins in solo queue.
- The nickname "Zorozero" has its origins in Morten watching the movie Zoro, then a commercial ad highlighting Coca Cola Zero.
- Has a dog called Luna.
- Reached Challenger Division in North America in under 50 games with his account GoldPoro1, mostly playing Akali.
- May 16 - 'Reflections' with Zorozero (video) with onGamers
- June 30 - Lemondogs interview: Morten "zorozero" Rosenquist (video) with Lemondogs
- August 7 - Interview with Lemondogs Top Laner, Zorozero - League Out Loud (video) with MachinimaVS
- December 15 - Promotion Tournament: Interview with NiP ZoroZero (video) with SK Gaming
- June 7, The best League of Legends players who retired too young by Josh Raven on The Daily Dot
- December 28, Zorozero - Europe's Lost Master of the Top Lane from Goldper10
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.