The LEC 2019 Season awards Championship Points towards qualification for the World Championship.
- The winner of the LEC 2019 Summer Playoffs automatically qualifies (AQ) for the Worlds 2019 Main Event as Europe's #1 seed.
- Europe's #2 and #3 seeds will be determined at the LEC 2019 Regional Finals:
- Top 4 teams in Championship Points (minus teams already qualified for Worlds 2019) participate in the Regional Finals
- Regional Finals consist of a single elimination King of the Hill bracket with seeding based on Championship Points
- The team winning the finals qualifies for the Worlds 2019 Main Event as Europe's #2 seed.
- The team losing the finals qualifies for the Worlds 2019 Play-In as Europe's #3 seed.
Championship Points Tiebreaker
In the event that multiple teams are tied in the standings at the conclusion of the Summer Split, then the team that gained the most points in the Summer Split will be considered the holder of the tiebreaker. In the event that two teams are tied at the 5th-6th position for the Summer Split, then Summer Split regular season win loss record will be the first tiebreaker. If both teams are tied in the Summer Split regular season, then head to head will be used to determine the tiebreaker. Summer Split regular season head to head will include any tiebreaker games needed to determine position.