|Country of Birth||Denmark|
|Birthday||August 12, 1997 (age 21)|
|Soloqueue IDs||Broxah (EUW), FNC Brox (KR)|
|Social Media & Links|
Mads "Broxah" Brock-Pedersen is the jungler for Fnatic.
Broxah got introduced to gaming when he was a child by his two cousins. It started with Pokemon on the Gameboy, then moved on to World of Warcraft and now League of Legends. He always liked gaming, since he is very competitive when it comes to video games and he got to be social with his friends at the same time.
Throughout gymnasium he got better and better at the game and now a pro career sounded interesting to him. When he finished gymnasium, he took a year off from school to pursue his chance to be professional gamer. In less than a half of a year he got contacted by Fnatic with an offer to join Fnatic Academy. He is now the starting jungler on Fnatic.
- Always loved football and has been playing it for 10 years.
- Looks up to Bjergsen as a player. He thinks he has the whole package: leader, shotcaller, good teammate, and insane mechanics
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Broxah 1v1 Tournament Results|
|2018-12-08||17 - 32||All-Star 2018 Las Vegas||LEC||0 : 1 Diamondprox|
- January 27, Broxah explains Fnatic's 0-4 start from his perspective and why they will come back with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- February 18, Broxah on problematic drafts, mentality, and getting a sports psychologist with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- March 7, Broxah on his new CURLING career, memorable moments, re-gained confidence with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- March 11, Broxah on taking revenge vs G2, rivalries, Playoffs confidence with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- January 8, Life of Legends: Perspectives - Episode 1: The Rookies with Fnatic
- January 21, Broxah: "I think it's troll when you go "I wanna win Worlds". It has become a huge meme." with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- May 13, FNC Broxah on Caps: "We complement each other. I'm more stable and consistent while Caps is a bit more crazy" with Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- May 14, FNC Broxah: "I'm still pretty confident that we will make it to the top four" with Alexandre "DrPuppet" Weber on Inven Global
- May 16, Broxah says NA fans should be proud, not disappointed in Team Liquid with Travis Gafford
- July 1, Broxah: “Getting picked up by a team is about hard work, but there’s SO much luck involved as well.” with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- July 7, Broxah: “When we play Team Liquid, it’s always really hype because we are so close skill-wise.” with Parkes Ousley on The Shotcaller
- August 7, Caps and Broxah Double-Interview: "If there ever was a time for EU to shine at Worlds, it's now." with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- August 21, Broxah: "We've had two 3rd Place finishes after strong splits. We're not satisfied unless we win." with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- October 12, Broxah talks about the game vs IG, the Baron call, and his expectations against GREX with Darius Matuschak from The Shotcaller
- October 17, FNC Broxah: "When I outplayed Ning's Gragas that game, I really felt like a god after...my teammates reacted to my plays like 'URGGHH, WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!?!!?!" with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok, James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- October 22, Fnatic Broxah on worlds 2018: "I still think we have something to prove" with Ovilee May on ESPN Esports
- December 8, Broxah claims friendship with Caps but: I hope Nemesis smashes Caps 1v1 every game with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- December 14, FNC Broxah on G2 Caps: "I will never agree with his decision at all, but at the same time, I have to respect his opinion." with NickGeracie on Inven Global
- February 10, Broxah Graduates from Fnatic Academy with LoL Esports
- April 13, Player Spotlight: Broxah with Jeff Latham on LoL Esports
- April 22, The only way is up - FNC Broxah with Jeff Latham on LoL Esports
- April 25, Broxah about Fnatic’s playoffs success: “We got a lot of inspiration from the Unicorns of Love and copied their style a bit” with Darius Matushack on The Shotcaller
- June 4, Broxah about playing in the Korean SoloQ: “Koreans play really serious but they’re insanely huge tilters as well.” with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- July 10, Broxah: “We’ve been trying to play a bit different in scrims recently rather than playing the same style.” with Kelsey Moser for Slingshot Esports
- August 23, Fnatic Broxah "I believe that we'd have a good chance of beating teams from other regions, including NA." with Inven Global
- September 11, Broxah on going from SoloQ to Worlds within less than a year: “If you have a bit of luck and you’re dedicated enough, passionate enough, you can improve a lot in a really short time.” with Alexander Hugo on The Shotcaller
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found