You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
Chad "'''HISTORY TEACHER'''" Smeltz is from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania in the United States. He became well known in the League of Legends community as a streamer who would give out history facts on stream; his ID comes from the fact that he wanted to become a history teacher at the beginning of college, and he has taught 10th and 12th grade United States history and government.
In April 2015, when [[Counter Logic Gaming]] announced that they were opening up applications for a new head coach to replace [[scarra]] to the community, HISTORY TEACHER expressed interest in the position.<ref>[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d3HmCj2R0g History Teacher explains why he'd be a good coach for CLG.] ''youtube.com''</ref> However, he instead became the head coach for [[Team 8]] going into the [[Riot League Championship Series/North America/2015 Season/Summer Season|NA LCS Summer Split]].<ref>[http://www.team-8.net/news/26/ Team 8 Welcomes History Teacher and Nien] ''team-8.net''</ref>
In October 2015, [[Immortals]] was announced as the new brand of [[Team 8]].<ref>[http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1snjvcv Gaming, Tech, Media & Sports Executives Launch eSports Franchise “Immortals”] ''twitlonger.com''</ref>
* Favorite game is Super Mario RPG for the SNES.
* Enjoys serenading people with Disney songs.
* Has worked as a teacher, bartender, bouncer, and fine dining server.
* Hobbies include reading, doing completion runs of video games, playing volleyball, and exploring new cities.
* Was suggested for TSM's support position by Doublelift following Yellowstar's departure from the team.
== Tournament Results ==
* February 22, [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdHgc45cASc History Teacher on drafting for GBM: 'He's really flexible so you can put him on a lot of things'] ''with theScore''
* September 8, [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A4vnuBOQDs Face Check with guest HISTORY TEACHER] ''with Vulcun FS''
== Redirects ==
== References ==
This is a minor edit
Watch this page