|We recently upgraded our stats backend. Player, champion, team, and tournament statistics & match history pages have been updated. Check them out & let us know what you think in our Discord!|
|Country of Birth||Denmark|
|Soloqueue IDs||M Obvious, n Obvious, obviously its me, ObviousX, Obvious 4Head, dignitas Obv|
|Social Media & Links|
Dennis "Obvious" Sørensen is the jungler for mousesports.
With n!faculty, Obvious competed in the Spring Expansion Tournament, and qualified for the Offline Stage of the tournament after beating both Tricked eSports and Gamers2. In the Offline Stage, they lost their first matchup against H2k-Gaming, but they still had a chance to qualify for the LCS. They then lost to Reason Gaming in Round 1 of the Loser's Bracket, meaning they will be playing in the upcoming Challenger Spring Season.
In January 2016, Obvious moved from Europe to North America, joining Enemy for the NACS 2016 Spring Season. Enemy were the only team not to make a single roster substitution for the entirety of the NACS spring season, but they finished in last place, with a 0-2-3 win-tie-loss record. Obvious left the team in March.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- April 27 - Interview with dignitas/Obvious: "I like to adjust myself to whatever my team needs" (video/text) with Team Dignitas
- June 25 - dignitas/Obvious: Jungle Meta, Team Dignitas EU & More with Team Dignitas
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found
- Enemy's Tweet twitter.com