|We recently upgraded our stats backend. Player, champion, team, and tournament statistics & match history pages have been updated. Check them out & let us know what you think in our Discord!|
|Name||Go Dong-bin (고동빈)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||July 8, 1992 (age 26)|
|Previous Role(s)||Bot Laner|
|Soloqueue IDs||KT Score, GakSsiTaL, StarTale Joker, 좋은날|
|Social Media & Links|
Go "Score" Dong-bin (Hangul: 고동빈) is the jungler for KT Rolster. He was previously known as Joker.
Go "Score" Dong-bin is the jungler for KT Rolster. When he played AD carry he was known for his passive, safe play style, and earned the nickname "The Immortal" because there was a stretch during 2013 Champions Winter and Spring where Score went many consecutive games without dying. He earned a reputation for his Corki play, often referred to as "Scorki".
Score began his professional career when he joined StarTale under the name "Joker". He would continuously switch back between top and AD carry during his time on the team. They participated in the inaugural OGN, Azubu The Champions Spring 2012, where they failed to make it past the group stage. They then attended Azubu The Champions Summer 2012 where they lost in the quarterfinals 2-0 to NaJin Sword. On August 27, Startale disbanded. In October, Joker changed his name to Score and he joined the new KT Rolster B roster along with former Startale teammates, Ryu and Mafa.
The team's first OGN was OLYMPUS Champions Winter 2012-2013. They lost two sets in the semifinals to NaJin Sword 3-1 and 3-0 but beat Azubu Blaze in the 3rd place match 3-0. Next, they attended OLYMPUS Champions Spring 2013 where they placed 5th-8th after they lost 3-1 in the quarterfinals to the eventual champions, MVP Ozone. Between seasons, KT Rolster B and KT Rolster A had their names changed to the Bullets and the Arrows, respectively. The Bullets went to HOT6iX Champions Summer 2013 and made it to the finals but ultimately lost 3-2 to SK Telecom T1. They accrued enough circuit points to qualify to the Season 3 Korea Regional Finals but once again they lost to SK Telecom T1 in the finals 3-1 and barely missed Worlds.
At the beginning of the season, the Bullets attended PANDORA.TV Champions Winter 2013-2014 where they placed 3rd after losing 3-0 to SK Telecom T1 K and beating NaJin White Shield 3-1. In March, they were invited to the IEM Season VIII - World Championship where they beat Fnatic 3-0 in the finals and swept the tournament in a dominating fashion. When they returned to Korea, the Bullets played in HOT6iX Champions Spring 2014 but they placed 5th-8th after losing in the quarters 3-2 to White Shield. At HOT6iX Champions Summer 2014, the Bullets recorded their worst result ever, after they failed to make it out of the group stage. Once again, they acquired enough points to attend the 2014 Season Korea Regional Finals but they lost 3-0 in the first round to White Shield.
Due to OGN rule changes, KT was forced to merge the Arrows and the Bullets to form KT Rolster. Arrow was given the starting AD carry position but Score became the new starting jungler. KT participated in SBENU Champions Spring 2015 and placed fifth, narrowly missing playoffs. KT placed second overall during the regular season of SBENU Champions Summer 2015. They made it to the finals of the playoffs but lost 3-0 to SK Telecom T1. KT earned enough circuit points to qualify for the 2015 Season Korea Regional Finals where they beat the Jin Air Green Wings 3-1 in the finals to qualify for the 2015 Season World Championship. KT was drawn into a group with LGD Gaming, Team SoloMid, and Origen. They ended with a 5-1 record and went on to play the KOO Tigers in the quarterfinals. Unfortunately, they lost 3-1 and were knocked out of the tournament.
During the LCK 2016 Spring Season, KT Rolster finished second place in the regular season with a 13-5 match record. Their regular season placement earned them a bye into the semi-finals of the Spring Playoffs, where they faced SK Telecom T1. Unfortunately, they were swept 3-0, ending their spring split with a third place finish.
During the 2016 LCK Summer Split, KT Rolster claimed third place in the regular season with a 13-5 series record, losing to SK Telecom T1 based on game score. This seeded them into the 2nd round of the 2016 LCK Summer Playoffs, where they met Samsung Galaxy. KT had yet to drop a game to Samsung since the start of Season 5's LCK era, and this trend continued as they swept them 3-0. In the semifinals, they met SK Telecom T1 in the Telecom Wars, and this time they managed to reverse sweep them 3-2 to move onto the finals. In an epic set against the ROX Tigers, KT Rolster barely lost 3-2, losing out on Korea's first seed at Worlds, but giving them the highest seed for the Korea Regional Finals 2016. In a rematch against Samsung Galaxy where KT were heavily favored to make it out, Samsung managed to break a 19 game losing streak against KT to win the set 3-2 and take Korea's third seed, ending KT Rolster's season early.
- His previous ID Joker is a reference to the Heath Ledger's Joker from The Dark Knight.
- His favorite champions are Ezreal and Corki.
- Held the highest KDA standings in OLYMPUS Champions Winter 2012-2013, of 9.81.
- Considered to be one of the best Ezreal players in Korea due to his superb positioning.
- Reached 1000 Kills in the LCK on March 5, 2017.
- Reached 500 games in the LCK on March 16, 2019.
- The 1st player to reach 500 games in the LCK.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Score 1v1 Tournament Results|
|2015-12-13||17 - 32||All-Star 2015 Los Angeles||Fire||0 : 1 Rekkles|
|2015-03-08||13 - 20||The Solo King Korean 1v1 Tournament||NaJin||0 : 2 Shy|
- January 29, KT Score: 'We are no longer a powerhouse team, so we need to go back to the basics' with Ashley Kang on ESPN Esports
- March 8, KT Smeb: "There were many people who were worried about me because I wasn’t doing well in Round 1. I’ll put in more effort so that we can go back up." with David "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- March 8, KT Bdd: "I’ve always been confident about playing Yasuo." with Sihoon "Maloo" Lee and David "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- March 8, KT Score: "Usually, the problem for the teams that are considered weak is that they lack confidence and have slow decision making." with David "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- March 23, Score’s thoughts on KT Rolster’s current situation: “I know a lot of people have lowered expectations for us, but despite that, we will do our best” with Kevin Kim on Korizon
- April 16, KT Score: “Our current form is surely better than the regular season, and the teamwork is better as well.” with Beom "Nswer" Park, Hee Eun "Youii" Yoo and David "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- January 24, KT Score: "We'll show us changing into a different, stronger team" with Dongyong "Lubic" Seo and Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- February 25, kt Score: "When I first started playing in the pro scene, I didn’t know that I’ll be playing for 6 years." with Changsik "Alle" Son, Takyun "Laff" Pack, and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- March 17, KT Score: "During the draft, I usually have the coaches pick what I should play." with Jaehoon "Laffa" Jeong and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- March 20, KT Smeb: "Kuro said that I'm not a good Sion player, but 90% of what he says is nonsense." with Kyeongbeom "Its" Kim, Woo "Ready" Hyun, and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- April 6, KT Score on Using Kai'Sa Jungle in an Official Match: "It's similar to picking Teemo." with Ki-Baek "Juneau" Nam and Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- June 23, Mata: "Score has a lot of experience, so he doesn't need any guidance from us. As for Rush, we have to constantly pay attention to him and guide him." with Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- June 28, KT Score: "You can see that I do have a powerful aura (as a Jungler). (laughs)" with Hee Eun "Youii" Yoo and Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- July 1, KT Score: "We don't usually lose to foreign teams, so I’m confident. I think SKT, KZ and AFs can also prove that LCK is strong." with Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- July 19, KT Score on His 'Bite' Steal: "I was confident about stealing the Baron since I always thought that the stealing side has the advantage." with Byungho "Haao" Kim and Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- July 24, KT Score: "Some of the players on Gen.G are good friends of mine, so they made sure to provoke me before the match. That got me to focus, and I ended up carrying." with Byungho "Haao" Kim and Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- July 29, KT Score on Advancing to Second Place: "In order to proceed to second place, we had to root for SKT to win. We said that today is going to be ‘Easter’ for SKT. (laughs)" with Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- August 2, KT Score: "I think this split, by far, is the most competitive one in the history of LCK." with Byungho "Haao" Kim, Hee Eun "Youii" Yoo, and Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- August 26, KOR Faker: "We all can deliver good individual performance, so that was the focus of the game. Personally, I think our teamwork was really good." with Beom "Nswer" Park and Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- August 28, KR Score: "Despite having the remainder of games to play in the semi-finals and onward, I am currently overflowing with confidence." with James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- September 8, KT Score: "Many years have passed, and I finally got my hands on an LCK title. I marched on without giving up, and I feel that I'm finally given my reward." with Byungho "Haao" Kim, Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- September 18, Interview With KT Score, the Current Champion of the LCK with Ki-Baek "Juneau" Nam, Yeonjae "Arra" Shin, James "Bick" Hong, Changsik "Alle" Son, Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- October 10, kt Score: "In today’s draft, Team Liquid drafted exactly how we predicted. In terms of skill, Team Liquid played better than we had expected." with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok, James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- October 23, KT Rolster's Go 'Score' Dong-bin talks worlds group stage with Ashley Kang on ESPN Esports
- February 2, KT Score: "Winning is always fun." with Inven Global
- April 2, KT Score: "We will live up to your expectations in playoffs." with Inven Global
- April 15, KT Score: "Junglers are team-dependent. You’ll just have to wait and see who comes out on top" with Inven Global
- May 25, Score: “Of the players that played in the last split, I think Peanut would be my rival.” with Slingshot Esports
- May 29, Eyes on the Prize: KT Score talks about challenges as the grounding player on the team with Inven Global
- June 16, Score on Kindred: “I think she has been a failed rework so far.” with Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- July 19, Score on picking Skarner jungle: “We talked about utilizing Skarner before our opponents could find a way to deal with him.” with Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- July 19, KT Score on Chogath: "If the new patch is applied to LCK, he could definitely see play" with Inven Global
- July 23, Smeb thinks kt Rolster has a chance to win summer split due to SKT T1's slump with Inven Global
- July 28, KT Score: "CloudTemplar keeps trying to talk me into playing Amumu" with Inven Global
- December 2, kt Score: "Although I won the smite war today against Peanut, it might go the other way in future games." with Sihoon "Maloo" Lee, Hee Eun "Youii" Yoo, and James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- December 27, Professional Gamers Read Negative Comments From the Community with Hee Eun "Youii" Yoo and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- January 15, KT Rolster vs SBENU Sonicboom MVP Interview with Score with OnGameNet, English translation by krbnu.
- January 28, KT Rolster vs Samsung MVP Interview with Score & Ssumday with OnGameNet, English translation by krbnu.
- February 7, The 5 Years of KT Rolster’s Go "Score" Dong-bin” with Inven, English translation by krbnu.
- February 8, Go "Score" Dong-bin’s Friends and Untold Stories” with Inven, English translation by krbnu.
- February 24, KT Rolster Score, “We’ll beat SKT T1 and ROX Tigers in the second round” with Inven, English translation by krbnu.
- March 3, KT Rolster vs Samsung MVP Interview with Fly & Score with OnGameNet, English translation by krbnu.
- March 12, KT Rolster vs Longzhu MVP Interview with Score & Ssumday with OnGameNet, English translation by krbnu.
- March 30, KT Rolster Score Postmatch Interview with Inven, English translation by krbnu.
- December 29, Score: “I am mostly concerned about the teams that haven’t had large changes in rosters.” translated on Slingshot.
- March 19, 2012, [와드]#9. 끝없는 발전의 아이콘, 스타테일 (Korean) with This Is Game
- April 27, Four times a runner-up: KT Rolster's Go "Score" Dong-bin by Emily Rand on Yahoo! Esports
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.